Top New Betting Sites USA 2022
Sports betting is spreading across American very fast and it looks like not much can really stop its progress. With that in mind, you should also keep an eye out for all the new betting sites popping up, as there is seemingly one launching every week or so. To help you weed out the foul players and find the best possible betting sites, we have set up this short guide on the topic of finding good new betting sites among all the rest of them. Remember that we always only promote legitimate American betting sites and stay away from any offshore sites or international bookmakers, as we wish to fully abide by the law. That means that every review you find and every recommendation we give you will be for a legitimate American new betting site that you can access and sign up with.
- The Best New Betting Site in Your State is…
- What to Consider When Choosing a New Betting Site
- Pros & Cons: New Betting Sites vs. Established Betting Sites
- How You Can Find the Top New Betting Sites USA
- Popular Markets to Bet on at a New Betting Site
- Legal Situation of Online Betting in the USA
- 5 Tips for a Good Start at a New Betting Site USA
The Best New Betting Site in Your State is…
New betting sites keep appearing on the market, and we compared them to highlight the best ones. Check the list below and find the best new betting site in your state.
- Arizona – Caesars Sportsbook: If you are looking for an excellent betting site, then you are very well advised with the Ceasars Sportbook. Here, sports betting on numerous sports as well as various leagues are on the program. Sounds good? Start now!
- Colorado – Caesars Sportsbook: Caesars is a well-known operator worldwide, but it entered the US market just recently. Colorado is one of several states where punters can place their bets at the Caesars Sportsbook.
- District of Columbia – BetMGM: Punters from the District of Columbia can find an extensive sports offer at BetMGM. This reputable bookmaker excellently covers the mainstream sports, while the other can also hide a good value.
- Illinois – BetRivers: If you register for an online account at BetRivers and make the first deposit, the sportsbook will match it up to $250. It is a pretty generous welcome bonus which you can use to boost your sports wagering profits.
- Indiana – Caesars Sportsbook: This operator offers a fairly lucrative welcome bonus upon signing up for an account. You can get a risk-free bet up to $5,000, which means the sportsbook will refund you the entire stake up to $5,000 if your first bet loses.
- Iowa – BetRivers: If you want to place bets on the go, you shouldn’t have any trouble with BetRivers. Its mobile app has a modern design, it’s straightforward to use, and all featured from the desktop version are available.
- Michigan – BetMGM: Newly registered customers can get huge bet insurance for their first wager. If you place your first bet and lose, the sportsbook will refund your stake up to $600. It’s an excellent way to get a second chance if things don’t start well.
- Nevada – Caesars Sportsbook: This bookmaker has more than 20 sports on offer. Whether you like the mainstream sports or those less popular ones, you will always find exciting markets. Besides the major sports, there are also Australian Rules, boxing, or golf.
- New Jersey – Caesars Sportsbook: Live betting became an essential feature for any reputable bookmaker. Caesars offers a vast number of events from different sports in the in-play market. Therefore, you can capitalize on your wagers even after the event kicks off.
- Pennsylvania – BetRivers: If you are searching for highly competitive odds, BetRivers should meet your expectations. Besides that, you have more than 20 sports at your disposal, including the less popular ones.
- Tennessee – Caesars Sportsbook: The availability of different payment methods is also essential for punters. Luckily, Caesars supports various banking options, including some of the most popular e-wallets. Of course, standard payment methods like bank transfer and credit/debit cards are also available.
- Virginia – BetRivers: Loyal customers can also count on different promotions that BetRivers run. You can capitalize on daily odds boosts, while VIP customers can get generous loyalty rewards. This can provide extra value in your quest for making higher profits.
- West Virginia – Caesars Sportsbook: This operator has a modern website, which is very easy to use. Besides that, mobile apps are very intuitive and user-friendly. No matter if you are a newbie in sports betting, you will navigate through them quickly.
- Wyoming – BetMGM: BetMGM’s betting offer is not entirely new, but it is still leading. There are numerous bonuses for existing customers, very good customer service, and an appealing betting offer.
What to Consider When Choosing a New Betting Site
Picking a new betting site can be tricky, but we are here to make it easier for you. Punters should consider different criteria and choose a new betting site that fits their wagering needs the most. We will cover the most important aspects when assessing new betting sites.
Quick and straightforward registration
Your sports betting journey starts with the registration, and that process should be smooth. It should be simplified as much as possible, without too many screens and extensive steps. Basically, you should just enter the required information in the clearly stated fields and complete the registration. If this process is complicated, then user-friendliness might not be at a satisfactory level.
Fast and efficient deposit & withdrawal
The transaction processing time should be the shortest possible. Punters should have their deposited funds available on their account instantly, and the best new betting sites shouldn’t have any delays there. Withdrawals usually take more time, but it shouldn’t be more than a couple of days, depending on the banking option you use.
Player-friendly welcome offer
The best new betting sites should have a generous welcome offer to attract as many customers as possible. However, you shouldn’t focus only on the bonus amount. A sportsbook should also have realistic wagering requirements so that you can meet bonus conditions and withdraw potential winnings.
Big betting offer & good odds
The diversity in the sportsbook offer is what attracts many bettors. The best new betting sites should include different sports and betting markets in their portfolio. They shouldn’t focus only on mainstream sports, but also the lesser popular ones. Aso, the odds should be above average and provide a good value to punters.
Quick customer service
In case you need assistance with any issue or question, the best new sportsbooks should have efficient customer service. You should have different communication channels at your disposal, and the response time should be the shortest possible. That way, the sportsbook can show they take care of their customers.
Licensed in your state
Last but not least, new betting sites should be licensed in your state. Therefore, the safest way to place your wagers is by playing at licensed bookmakers. That way, you can always be protected from unethical business and raise a dispute in case of any problems.
Pros & Cons: New Betting Sites vs. Established Betting Sites
If we compare new betting sites with the best sports betting sites, we will find different pros and cons. We gathered them in one place so that you can have a clear overview of the advantages and disadvantages of new betting sites.
- Punters can count on lucrative bonus opportunities
- New betting sites implement design and feature innovations
- You can exploit new betting markets
- Bettors can have new payment methods at their disposal
- You can count on competitive odds
- More betting opportunities in the live betting section
- Reputation is not established yet
- Not all new betting sites are licensed
- Wagering requirements might be demanding
How You Can Find the Top New Betting Sites USA
Finding the top new betting sites in the USA can be time-consuming, but we are here to help. Our team of experts put together a comparison table where you can easily find the new sportsbooks that top our ranking criteria. In it, you won’t necessarily find the newest betting sites for your state, but the best betting sites according to our test. If you’d rather do your own research to find the best new betting site, we’ve put together a few steps. This is how you can find the best new betting sites:
- Reference our recommended list of sites: Our recommended sportsbooks meet different criteria to be considered among the best new betting sites. Of course, all bookies you can find in our list of recommended sportsbooks are legal and licensed.
- Compare bonus offers: If the welcome bonus offer plays the most critical role for you when picking the best new betting site, make sure to compare different offers. Besides the bonus amount, pay attention to the wagering requirements and if they are realistic enough for your wagering style.
- Check banking options: You should be able to load your online account and withdraw your winnings quickly. Therefore, before registering to the new betting site, check banking options and ensure that the most convenient one for you is available.
- Compare betting markets: Having multiple opportunities to bet on can provide you bigger chances of being profitable. Compare betting markets and pick the bookie with an extensive offer on the markets you are most familiar with.
- Compare odds: Punters should always search for the best prices available. Therefore, you should compare the odds and see if they provide a good value for your wagering style. The sportsbook you choose should always have competitive odds.
Popular Markets to Bet on at a New Betting Site
As new sportsbooks usually cover a vast number of markets, it’s time to focus on the most popular ones. They can provide numerous betting opportunities, which you can utilize to generate high profits. You can find the most popular sports and their common betting markets listed below.
- NFL: You will hardly find a more popular sport in the USA than football. Therefore, it is not strange why NFL betting is so famous, attracting millions of punters. Spread betting is undoubtedly the most popular market where you should predict whether your favorite team will beat the rival by a predefined margin.
- NHL: NHL is the most famous ice hockey league in the world, and we have the opportunity to see star players in action. Of course, NHL betting hides many possibilities for punters to increase their winnings. From a wide range of betting markets, the most common ones are moneylines and totals.
- NBA: NBA betting attracts many bettors, which is perfectly logical since basketball is one of the most popular sports in the USA. Spread betting and totals are the most common markets for betting on the most famous basketball league in the world.
- Soccer: You cannot imagine any sportsbook without massive soccer betting The most popular leagues like the Premier League or Champions League provide hundreds of markets to bet on. Moneylines, Over/Under, and Handicap betting are the most notable ones.
- Baseball: Baseball is another US major sport that enjoys massive popularity. MLB betting has a considerable punters base, who constantly try to make profits. Due to the specifics of the game, you can dip into the runline markets, besides the standard ones like moneylines and totals.
Legal Situation of Online Betting in the USA
Back on the 14th of May in 2018, the United States Supreme Court decided to abolish one federal law which at the time was the biggest obstacle to legalized online betting and gambling activities in the United States. According to this law, betting on basketball, baseball, football as well as other sports was forbidden. Following the growing popularity of sports, sports betting activities have been gaining rapidly in popularity in the United States as well as across the globe.
In 2020, many US states have legalized some or all online sports betting activities and this applies to other countries globally as well. When it comes to engaging in mobile sports betting activities, many states allow these as well which means Americans can place bets online using their portable devices. Speaking of the legality of sports betting in the states, sports betting legislation and laws vary from one state to another. Unless you live in a state which has legal bans on such activities, you as a citizen of the United States can legally engage in online sports betting and gambling activities at legalized operators.
It should be noted that in some states, there are rather hefty taxes imposed on such activities, but these do not prohibit engaging in such activities. In other words, there are no federal laws that prohibit online sports betting and gambling. However, the best idea is to check out bet guide page to make sure that you can legally bet and gamble in your state.
States with legal Sportsbooks
5 Tips for a Good Start at a New Betting Site USA
- Ensure that the sportsbook is licensed: Playing at a licensed sportsbook should be your number one priority when picking a new betting site. If you are not sure how to check it, you can easily find that information on the bookmaker’s website. Or you can simply choose one from our recommended list, as all new betting sites on this page are licensed.
- Complete your registration with accurate information: It is essential to provide valid details through your sign-up process. Sportsbooks will require you to validate your account before being able to withdraw your winnings. Therefore, your funds may be stuck if you cannot verify your account.
- Take advantage of the welcome bonus: New betting sites offer generous welcome bonuses, so make sure to capitalize on it. Check terms and conditions to see how you can clear the bonus funds and make them withdrawable. Otherwise, you might miss the opportunity to boost your profits.
- Become a loyal customer to get more promotional offers: Sportsbook’s promotions usually don’t end after the sign-up bonus. If you regularly play at a specific bookmaker, you can count on various offers for existing customers. They can help you a lot to boost your profits.
- Choose the most convenient payment method for you: Making seamless transactions can be crucial in generating profits. Check the list of available banking options and select the one that works the best for you. In any case, transaction processing time should be as quick as possible.
FAQImportant FAQs and Answers about New Betting Sites
New betting sites try to attract new customers with attractive welcome bonuses. Besides that, you can count on getting modern betting platforms, extensive betting markets, and competitive odds. Also, new betting sites always look to implement new and exciting features.
It depends. We recommend you register only at licensed bookmakers, as this can ensure a positive betting experience. A new sportsbook should be legal in your state, and you can find the list of the best new sports betting sites on this page. You can also filter out which of the new sportsbooks are available in your state.
Punters can count on several advantages when betting at a new bookmaker. Undoubtedly, the most common one is getting a lucrative welcome bonus. New betting sites usually have a wide range of payment methods at their disposal, and you can find a vast number of in-play markets.
The best way to find top new sportsbooks is by exploring our list of recommended bookies. All sportsbooks presented on this page are safe and trustworthy, and besides all, legal and licensed. We tested them considering various criteria and listed those who showed the best performances in all categories.
A welcome bonus is usually the most generous offer at new betting sites. A sportsbook can match your first deposit, while you can also find no deposit bonuses and free bets. No matter what kind of offer a bookmaker promotes, make sure that you can select the one which imposes realistic wagering requirements.
Any sports betting site recommended by us should be fine. It should be reliable and trustworthy, proven track record, licensed, regulated, and operating legally, accepts customers from your region. It is important to play with only top betting sites that avoid heartaches and disappointments that comes with dealing with shady and unrecognized operators.
When it comes to betting bonuses, it really depends on the terms. Many bonuses offered by US bookies are absolutely worth taking and we highly recommend getting them. However, if the wagering terms are not fair, you are probably best of not taking the bonus and playing without one.
On-play or live betting platforms allow players to make bets on games that have already began. This way, you can get the most out of the situation on the pitch and make bets predicting upcoming events in a match that is already underway. There is no better way for a savvy bettor to use his understanding of the game than live betting.
According to the IRS, gambling winnings are taxable income which means that residents of the United States who win over $600 must pay taxes on their winnings. This applies to all winnings including online sports betting and online casino gaming winnings.
Yes. Use trusted legally licensed betting sites to ensure that your funds and personal information will be completely safe. They’re not going to disappear with your money or sell your banking details. However, you must be sure to be in bed with only operators that we have certified here to be trustworthy and reliable. We have done the hard work of cross-checking them out on your behalf, so you just have to sit back, choose which operator is right for your state, and get ahead to playing.