Best iPhone & iPad Sports Betting Apps 2021
After the legislation of mobile betting, sports betting apps started to bloom in the USA. Nowadays, punters can find many options to place their wagers on a mobile device. The offer continuously increases in the states that already legalized sports betting, while new states are about to launch it. At AmericaGambles.com, we tested sports betting apps iPhone and are about to recommend you some on this page. You can find the list of available iPhone betting apps in your state, how to make it easily accessible from your mobile device, and much more. We bring you only the best betting apps iPhone, which meet our various criteria.
Mobile Payment :No
Sports Count :15+
Mobile Payment :No
Sports Count :16+
- The Best iPhone & iPad Sports Betting Apps in Your State are…
- 6 Criteria for a Good Sports Betting App for iPhone & iPad
- Adding a Shortcut to the Top Mobile Sports Betting Site
- Popular Betting Markets on Your Mobile Phone
- Legal Situation of Online Betting in the USA
- Registration for Online Betting
- Tips for New Players
The Best iPhone & iPad Sports Betting Apps in Your State are…
iPhone and iPad betting apps are available in all states that legalized mobile betting. We will go through each one and list the best sports betting apps iPhone.
- Colorado – Caesars Sportsbook: One of the biggest sportsbook brands worldwide started its operations in several US states, and Colorado is one of them. Ceasars Sportsbook is a traditional and trustworthy bookmaker, which offers its customers the best sports betting experience.
- District of Columbia – BetMGM: If you search for a substantial selection of betting markets, BetMGM will meet all your expectations. This sportsbook covers dozens of sports and hundreds of events daily, offering competitive odds. Even the pickiest punters can find a lot of value in this sportsbook's offer.
- Illinois – BetRivers: This operator is one of the most respectable ones in the US market, available in several states. It's a premium online sports betting destination for punters from Illinois, and new customers can count on getting their first deposit matched up to $250.
- Indiana – Caesars Sportsbook: Caesars has prepared a pretty generous welcome offer for its new customers. After signing up for an account and placing your first bet, if it loses, you will get your stake back up to $ 5,000! Players from Indiana can benefit from this promotion after registering from their mobile devices as well.
- Iowa – BetRivers: Punters can place their bets on the go thanks to the BetRivers mobile app, also available for iOS devices. Its interface is beautifully designed, and all features work with no glitches. You can also claim the welcome bonus if you sign up for an account in the mobile app.
- Michigan – BetMGM: If you sign up for an online account at BetMGM, you will get a huge risk-free bet as a welcome offer. You don't have to worry if you lose your first bet, as BetMGM will refund you the stake up to $600!
- Nevada – Caesars Sportsbook: You can find over 20 different sports available at your Caesars mobile app. Besides the most popular sports like football, basketball, or baseball, punters can dip into the golf, tennis, Australian Rules, or boxing markets.
- New Jersey – Caesars Sportsbook: Caesars sports betting mobile app is available for New Jersey punters as well. Besides the pre-match markets, you can dip your fingers into the in-play feature and place your bets after the event starts. It is very convenient as you can capitalize on live betting as well.
- Pennsylvania – BetRivers: When it comes to the number of sports on offer, BetRivers should meet any punter's expectations. The most popular sports are excellently covered, while you can also find cricket, MMA, motorsports, or cycling events. The odds are highly competitive, and you should count on some excellent prices.
- Tennessee – Caesars Sportsbook: Every reputable operator should offer various payment options so that punters can easily make deposits and withdraw their winnings. Caesars has plenty of banking options on offer, from the standard ones like bank transfer and credit/debit cards to e-wallets. All these payment methods are also available in the mobile app.
- Virginia – BetRivers: If you already signed up for an account at BetRivers, you can count on excellent VIP loyalty rewards. This sportsbook features various promos for its existing customers, including daily odds boosts. That way, you can get more value for your bets and increase your winnings.
- West Virginia – Caesars Sportsbook: Mobile app user-friendliness is also very important for your wagering experience. The Caesars Sports mobile app for iPhone is highly optimized, intuitive, and easy to use even if you are a newbie. Of course, all features present on the desktop version are available in the mobile app as well.
6 Criteria for a Good Sports Betting App for iPhone & iPad
Mobile betting sites can be so much fun and can allow for some great betting experiences, but you should always know what you are getting yourself involved with. Here are the main 6 criteria you should look for in any iOS mobile betting app you download:
Mobile Odds and Betting Markets
When you are betting, be it online or offline, you want to get the best price every time. Playing at the sites that offer the best odds and can be reached via mobile devices means that you can always make the full use of every spike in odds and get the top price on every single event you are betting on.
Live Mobile Markets
iPad and iPhone apps for sports betting have evolved greatly over the years. Today, you can bet on ongoing sports events as you choose, without any delay. All the live betting markets are available on many apps and these are the kind of apps you should look to bet with.
Browser or Download Apps
There are two main ways that mobile apps are used. One is the downloadable app and the other, more modern approach is the mobile browser version. You should always look to have as much access as possible and remember that the bookies that don't require downloads usually offer a more comprehensive offer.
Mobile Promos and Bonuses
We know well that online bookmakers provide various Free Bets to their new and most loyal players alike. If you are looking to bet on your mobile phone, why not add a generous bonus to that and make the absolute best out of the experience.
The Features and Navigation
Mobile apps that are easy to use and offer many different gameplay features make online betting a real thrill. You want to bet on an app that is easy to use and fast to load up and not one that glitches out or is simply too slow to give you a good experience.
Another very important part of the whole online betting experience is how you move the money in and out of your balance. The leading sports betting apps we promote offer many different payment methods such as Skrill, Neteller, Visa or MasterCard.
Adding a Shortcut to the Top Mobile Sports Betting Site
The sports betting mobile apps won't take too much space in your iPhone's memory, and you can download them within seconds. Most of them are available for a direct download from the respective sportsbook's website. However, if you want to place your bets directly from a mobile website, we will show you how to create a shortcut at your device quickly.
- Head to the sportsbook's website: Open the browser on your mobile device and enter the URL of your sportsbook's website. Tap on the "Go" button, and the page will load within seconds, depending on your network's speed.
- Add the shortcut to your home screen: To add the shortcut to your home screen, tap the square box with the arrow in the middle of the bottom bar. It will allow you to scroll down and select the "Add to Home Screen" option. Just tap on it, and you will be prompted with the screen to rename the shortcut.
- Change the shortcut name: At this point, you can adjust the shortcut made in the previous step according to your preferences. Type the name as you want your shortcut to appear on your home screen and hit the "Add" button. An icon will be added to your home screen so you can quickly access the website.
- Launch the website: After completing Step 3, the shortcut is available on your home screen. Click on the icon, and the website will load without having to type the URL anymore. You can simply re-arrange it according to your preferences, and a sportsbook's website is now just one tap away from you.
Popular Betting Markets on Your Mobile Phone
After setting up your iPhone betting app, you will have numerous options to place your bets at any time. The offer volume is the same as on the desktop website, and having a mobile sports betting app is very convenient when you are on the go. From dozens of sports available in best betting apps iPhone, mobile punters mostly prefer these:
- Soccer Betting: Soccer might not be the most popular sport in the USA, but it's the most famous worldwide. Mobile sports betting apps have the most attractive leagues well-covered, and you can dip into dozens of markets. Punters usually prefer placing their bets on the Champions League or the Premier League matches.
- NHL Betting: Ice hockey is a very dynamic and attractive sport, also suitable for placing your NHL bets. You can count on the majority of standard markets that can be found for soccer events as well. Moneylines and totals are particularly popular with bettors.
- NFL Betting: Football is the most popular sport in the USA, and it attracts millions of fans and punters. The NFL events are excellently covered with all mobile sports betting apps. When it comes to NFL betting, the most played market is spread betting. Punters can also find extensive prop betting odds.
- NBA Betting: NBA long-lasting season provides punters with tons of betting opportunities. You can wager spread betting, while totals are also a very popular market. Bettors can find hundreds of games during the season, and all of them are well-covered with different markets at the best mobile betting apps.
Legal Situation of Online Betting in the USA
Online betting in America is on the rise ever since the Supreme Court decided that sports betting was not against the law and allowed states to make their own regulations. As such, online betting is now on the quick expanse, every state issuing separate laws and many of them issuing operating licenses for online bookies. This situation is likely to remain the same and only get better for punters across the country. We believe that there will soon be online betting sites in the vast majority of American states and we will keep you fully updated on the process of legalization as it happens.
States with legal Sportsbooks
Registration for Online Betting
Before you can start betting on your iPhone or iPad, you will need to find an app and sign up with it. To get the most out of your betting, you should make sure to always play on the best possible apps. Some of the important things to keep in mind when choosing such apps include:
- Safe and fast banking
- Easy to use and navigate
- Reputable among players
- Free deposits and cheap cashouts
- Bonuses with great added value
- Many sports markets to bet on
- Customer support of high quality
- Always transparent with dealings
- Fully licensed in your state
Before you sign up for an account, make sure you have checked all these out and ensured that the bookie in question is truly a high-quality service.
Tips for New Players
Since you are probably new to sports betting, we highly advise that you take a bit of time and listen to a few basic tips that we have for you. They will come in very handy once you finally have your hands on that mobile betting app:
- Take a look at our Best Bookmaker App list and only pick the very best from it. We only promote the fully legal and licensed bookies, so you won't go wrong picking any one of them.
- One step at a time: Like any process, online betting can take some adjusting to. Don't go in too fast and give yourself some time before you start making any big bets or risking too much.
- Use all the promos: Mobile bookies offer so many promotions and really missing out on any of them would be a shame. We fully suggest that you take on any bonus you can with your bookies and get the most value out of every deposit you make.
- Know your bets: Make sure to avoid betting on sports and events you are not familiar with and always try to wager on those events you know a lot about. Place your bets in this way and your profits will soar.
- Get the needed help: If you are not sure about how to make good bets and you have many questions, we fully suggest you go down the route of using betting tipsters. These services will give you a lot of extra value and some great ideas on how to bet.
Our free Bet Guide offers even more detailed instructions and tips that could help you a great deal as you start out, so make sure to check that out as well.
FAQImportant FAQs and Answers about Sports Betting App for iPhone and iPad
Sportsbooks have their mobile-friendly websites through which they offer services to punters. You can easily bookmark the bookmaker’s web page and access it with just one tap. Therefore, you can enjoy all sportsbook features even without downloading the app.
It depends on each bookmaker if it has Apple Pay available as its payment method. Generally, it is possible to deposit with Apple Pay, as long as your sportsbook supports it as a banking option. However, you would need to use an alternative method when it comes to withdrawals since you cannot use Apple Pay to get your winnings.
The answer to this question depends on the availability of mobile betting apps in your state. Thanks to this guide, you can easily filter out the mobile betting apps available in your state and find the best one at the top of the list. It is worth mentioning that all sports betting apps presented on this page are licensed and legal.
You can win real money thanks to sports betting apps presented on this page. Just filter out which apps are available in your state, make a deposit, and start placing your bets. If you are successful, you will be able to withdraw your winnings. You can also count on some lucrative welcome offers if you sign up for an online account at a sportsbook.
You cannot download the real money sports betting apps from App Store, but you can find the installation files directly at a sportsbook’s website. Punters should go to the respective bookie’s website, download the app, and install it quickly.
No! Many online bookmakers offer their services through mobile browser friendly platforms which you can simply access through your browser without any downloads needed.
The app downloads will differ between bookies, but for the most part you can’t download any real money gambling apps from the App Store. For that reason, you will need to go to the operator’s official website and download the app from there.
Yes! Most mobile betting apps have a cashier section included in them, which allows players to make deposits and cashouts from their bookmaker accounts without having to use their PC at all.
Absolutely! Not only are most of the regular bonus and promo offers available to mobile users, but there are often special exclusive bonuses reserved for mobile players only available on many betting apps.
That depends on the bookmaker. A number of sportsbooks have developed iPad apps that are designed specifically to fully utilize the larger screen of both the iPad and iPad Mini. The user experience is not radically different from what is obtained when using desktop to access the betting website.