One of the first legal sports betting entities to enter the newly regulated American online gambling market, Resorts Sportsbook is part of one of the biggest chains of gaming establishments in the USA. While the main part of Resorts’ online business is certainly the casino portion of the site, the online betting site also offers players from New Jersey a great opportunity to bet on their favorite sports matches on a daily basis.
In this Resorts Sportsbook bonus review, we take a closer look at the operator’s welcome offer, which is available to all newly signed up players. We examine how players can claim their match bonus upon their first deposit, what terms and conditions are associated with the offer and what crucial mistakes one should be careful not to make in order to get the full value out of their welcome bonus.
- Resorts Sportsbook Welcome Offer: $250 Risk-free Bet
- Interesting Offer, but Can I Use my Preferred Deposit Method
- Let’s Go: I Want to Register!
- Resorts Sportsbook Promo Code & Conditions
- Tips: Resorts Sportsbook Bonus Code & More
- Top 5 Common Mistakes in Fulfilling the Terms
- Resorts Reload Bonus & Promotions
Resorts Sportsbook Welcome Offer: $250 Risk-free Bet
The welcome offer for players who join the Resorts Sportsbook is quite an interesting one. Like many bookies that provide a single risk-free bet to new players, Resorts offers a generous USD 250 Risk-free bet bonus too, which means players get to make a quite risky first bet without thinking too much about it.
In order to claim the offer, players need to sign up with Resorts Sportsbook from one of the states in which the bookmaker has an operating license. Once signed up, the player simply needs to make a real money deposit, without the use of any Resorts Sportsbook promo code. At this point, players only need to make a first bet of up to USD 250 to get the full bonus amount in case the bet loses. Resorts Sportsbook has no minimum deposit but we recommend at least $10.
If you lose your first bet, you'll receive a free bet in the amount of the first bet. Resorts sportsbook has no minimum odds as requirements - neither for the first bet or the wagering of the actual free bet. That means after receiving the free bet amount players can bet on any type of sports they want. But be reminded that you will only get back the winnings of the free bet and not the actual bet itself. So, if you get a $250 free bet and bet with odds of -200 you'll win $250 (without the actual stake). That is the amount you are now able to wager 1x before withdrawing it.
Interesting Offer, but Can I Use my Preferred Deposit Method
The Resorts Sportsbook bonus is quite an interesting one, as it provides players with up to USD 250 in free bet money that can be used to wager on any available markets, in any increments the player chooses to bet. However, one interesting question regarding to claiming the bonus is which payment methods are eligible for the bonus?
Thankfully, unlike many international sportsbooks that don’t issue bonuses to players who make deposits via certain deposit methods, all deposits made with Resorts Sportsbook will make the depositing player eligible for the offer. Once you make a deposit using any of the payment methods available at Resorts, you will be able to claim the bonus in full, with no special restrictions.
Let’s Go: I Want to Register!
Now that you have a general idea of how the Resorts Sportsbook welcome offer works, you must be wondering how to sign up and claim this lucrative promotion. Fortunately, the process is quite simple and we will guide you through it step by step.
Before you proceed, make sure that you are trying to sign up from one of the states in which Resorts Sportsbook is licensed, as you will not be able to make real money deposits, wager real money or claim any real cash bonuses otherwise. Also, make sure that you are at least 21 years old as gambling is not allowed to persons under this age in the USA. If you comply with these basic terms, here is what you need to do to get your hands on the bonus:
- Visit Resorts Sportsbook website
- Click the green Sign Up button (top right corner)
- Fill out the registration form
- Confirm your email address
- Log in and make your first deposit
- Make your first bet
- Bonus is automatically issued upon lose of bet
As you can tell, the process of claiming the Resorts Sportsbook welcome bonus is a very simple and painless one. The registration process itself only takes a few minutes, with a few basic details requested within the registration form. You will need to share your name, address, email, telephone number, and partial social security number, all part of the operator’s attempt to learn your identity.
Keep in mind that every player is only eligible for this promotion once and trying to create new accounts in your name or using fake names to make accounts will not work. In fact, trying to work around the basic rules of this bonus offer may just get your funds confiscated and even get you into legal trouble, so don’t try to use fake identity when signing up.
Resorts Sportsbook Promo Code & Conditions
Before you claim your Resorts Sportsbook promo, you should be sure that you fully understand how the promotion works and what conditions you will need to meet in order to claim the money and be able to cash it out. When it comes to claiming the bonus, the only requirement is that you sign up with the operator and make a qualifying deposit and bet, which is any bet up to USD 250.
Once you have claimed the bonus, you will need to play with it and meet the bonus wagering requirements. The requirement set on this particular bonus is 1x, which means it needs to be wagered 1 time in full in order for the bonus money to become real money. If you get a USD 250 free bet and you bet on odds of -200 and win USD 250, you will need to wager a total of USD 250 with your bankroll in order for all your money to become cashable.
Any player who claims a bonus at Resorts Sportsbook can also choose to forfeit the bonus cash at any time and simply keep the money he has deposited or earned by betting with real cash. Real money is used ahead of bonus money when betting, so if you do end up winning right away, you may want to consider forfeiting your bonus and cashing out your winnings.
Bonus & Condition details
Tips: Resorts Sportsbook Bonus Code & More
Once you have claimed your Resorts Sportsbook welcome bonus, the extra cash will appear right in your cashier and it will be available for use any way you choose to use it. However, you will need to meet the wagering requirement before you can actually cash out the bonus cash, so we decided to help you out and give you a few basic tips as to how you might get the best out of your bonus offer.
The following short list contains some of the most important tips that you can apply to meeting the requirements of the Resorts Sportsbook welcome offer. Check out the tips and use them while betting to give yourself a better chance of turning your bonus cash into real dollars.
- Grind it out: The Resorts Sportsbook bonus, is a risk-free bet but with very easy wager requirements. This means the funds will appear in your cashier and will be usable anyway you want to use them after making your bet with the free bet, so making many small bets and taking it one step at a time is the way to go.
- Mind the odds: When you are trying to meet your wagering requirement at Resorts, you will need to make sure that any bet you make has good betting odds. Because Resorts has no minimum to be met you can basically look for the best odds.
- Real cash comes first: Remember that real money is used at Resorts Sportsbook before bonus money at all times. When you make your first deposit, you will be wagering your real money first, while the bonus will only kick in in case you lose your initially deposited money as a way to try and win back your losses.
Top 5 Common Mistakes in Fulfilling the Terms
If you are ready to claim your Resorts Sportsbook welcome bonus and are looking to do things right, there are quite a few mistakes you will want to avoid making. We have extensive experience with betting bonuses and we have prepared a short list of the most common problems players run into and mistakes players make while trying to clear a bonus like this. Avoid making these mistakes and you will be well on your way to turning a hefty profit.
- Not claiming the full bonus: This is probably the most common mistake players make. Some players may not be able to afford to deposit the full USD 250, but if you plan on betting this kind of money in the near future, the best thing to do is make a single deposit for the full amount and claim the whole bonus.
- Being reckless: The addition of bonus funds into one’s balance can make it look much bigger than it really is. When you claim the bonus cash, make sure you still make smart and responsible wagers and don’t get cocky trying to make bets that don’t make any sense.
- Canceled bets: Many novice bettors who don’t have experience with betting bonuses think that they can get around the system by canceling their bets and having them count for the wagering requirement. Canceled bets will not count, so you will only be wasting your time doing this.
- Using false identity: While you can sign up and even make a deposit using false name and credentials, you will not be able to cash out. On cashout request, you will need to verify your identity, so make sure you use your real information, or you will lose your money and gain nothing.
Resorts Reload Bonus & Promotions
Resorts is one of the biggest online gambling institutions in the USA and as such you can expect their online gaming products to be just as amazing as the live ones. Indeed, both the Resorts Sportsbook and Resorts Casino online are quite generous with their users, with many special promotions up for grabs.
Apart from being eligible for the welcome bonus without any Resorts Sportsbook promo code, all players who join the bookmaker will also be eligible for weekly free bets and occasional reload bonuses issued by the operator. All sports betting bonuses come with similar terms and give punters quite a bit of an extra edge.
On the other hand, players who prefer casino games over sports betting will also be happy to hear that Resorts Casino offers hundreds of dollars in free spins, casino bonuses, and other amazing casino-related promotions.
Sports bettors who prefer to bet on the go can claim the Resorts Sportsbook app and start betting on their mobile phones while getting special boosted prices on their parlays and claiming all the regular bonuses available for other players.
FAQResorts Sportsbook Bonus: Frequent Questions and Answers
All US-based players over the age of 21 who live in jurisdictions where Resorts is licensed (New Jersey) can become real money players at Resorts Sportsbook. The registration takes only a couple of minutes and requires you to enter your real personal details in the registration form.
To claim the Resorts Sportsbook bonus, you will need to make a real money deposit of up to USD 250 into your account. No other conditions apply and you will receive your welcome bonus up to the maximum offered amount immediately without any problems or hurdles.
Yes! The Resorts promotions are available to players who make their deposits using any form of payment method, whether it is a credit card or an e-wallet. The list of available banking options is quite extensive as well so you should have no problem finding some that work for you.
Once you claim the Resorts Sportsbook welcome offer, you will only be able to cash out the bonus funds once you meet the 5x wagering requirement attached to them. Trying to cash out before meeting the wagering can result in forfeiting the bonus funds and any related winnings so keep that in mind.
No! The bonus offer is only available one time to every particular player. Trying to get around this by creating fake accounts will result in loss of account and deposited funds and it is not something you should. You can always sign up with another bookie to get a new welcome bonus.