FOX Bet is a newcomer to the sports betting space. It was only set up in 2019 but it has already carved out an impressive chunk of the market (licensed in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Colorado). It has been able to get some experts on board to lend a hand in developing the platform, ensuring that it is something that bettors will enjoy and keep coming back to again and again.
You have a nice selection of different sports and markets to bet on, including a nice in-play betting section. There is also a two-pronged FOX Bet sign up bonus offer that allows you to get free funds without even having to make a deposit. This is ideal for any bettor to start a new sports betting account.
This FOX Bet bonus code review will look at the details of this welcome package to see if it is as good as it appears to be on the surface. You will get a good insight into the inner workings of this offer.
- FOX Bet Welcome Offer: $500 for Your First Deposit
- Interesting Offer, but can I Deposit Using my Preferred Deposit Method?
- Let’s Go: I want to register!
- FOX Bet Bonus Conditions in Detail
- Tips: How to Fulfill the Wagering Requirements
- Top 5 Common Mistakes in Fulfilling the Turnover
- FOX Bet Reload Bonus & Promotions
FOX Bet Welcome Offer: $500 for Your First Deposit
The FOX Bet welcome offer is reserved only for new signups at FOX Bet. If you are an existing player, you will not be able to avail of this deal. There is also no FOX Bet promo code that is needed in order to activate this welcome offer. Do be careful because over time this may change and you may be required to enter a Fox Bet bonus code when signing up or making your first deposit to your FOX Bet account.
The FOX Bet deposit bonus sees your first deposit of at least $10 being matched 50%, up to a max bonus of $500. These bonus funds will then be able to be cashed out if you meet the wagering requirements.
There is also a FOX Bet bet match bonus. This is a fan favorite because you do not even need to win the bet before benefitting from this type of bonus. It sees you getting up to $500 in bonus funds right off the bat when you sign up for a FOX Bet account and make the first bet.
Interesting Offer, but can I Deposit Using my Preferred Deposit Method?
When looking at different online sportsbooks, one of the key considerations is the types of payment methods that are available to use. These vary in terms of ease of use and processing times. At FOX Bet, there is a decent selection of different payment methods. You can use the following options to add and remove funds from your FOX Bet account:
Most of these options will see your funds hit your new account almost instantly. The same options can be used to make withdrawals, but this process will take at least 3 days. This is how long the withdrawal request will take to process, which is less than ideal. However, there are no fees charged by FOX Bet for making any sort of transaction, which is always a plus.
Let’s Go: I want to register!
If you like the look and options of the FOX Bet offering, then you will be ready to sign up for an account. This is quick and easy to do no matter if you are registering through a desktop or a mobile device. Here is a quick visual guide on how exactly you can sign up quickly today:
The steps to getting started could not be easier. Here are the basic moves you need to make when signing up for an account with FOX Bet:
- Click ‘Register’: As mentioned, you can sign up through your mobile device or desktop by simply clicking on the ‘Register’ button. You will then need to fill out key info, such as your date of birth, home address, full name and telephone number. You will also need to agree with the terms and conditions of FOX Bet.
- Verify your account: Then you will need to comply with the standard rules and regulations of the online sports betting space by verifying your age and identity. This is done by scanning a copy of your photo ID, as well as proof of address. Approval for this step usually comes inside of 24 hours.
- Make your first deposit: You will then be ready to make your first deposit. There is no FOX Bet bonus code needed in order to activate the welcome bonus. Just make sure that you deposit at least $10.
FOX Bet Bonus Conditions in Detail
The FOX Bet bonus is a great way for you to build up your account balance when just starting out. There are a few terms and conditions you need to meet before doing so. First of all, for the FOX Bet deposit bonus you will need to add at least $10 worth of funds to activate the bonus, but no FOX Bet promo code is needed.
When you get the bonus funds for both the no deposit offer and the FOX Bet deposit bonus, you will only need to wager them one time. This is ideal, with a lot of competitors having much stricter wagering requirements. You do need to make sure that you make your first deposit within 90 days of opening your FOX Bet account in order to avail of the FOX Bet deposit bonus. Of course, the no deposit bonus is credited to your account without having to make a deposit.
Bonus & Condition details
Tips: How to Fulfill the Wagering Requirements
When you are looking to meet the wagering requirements of a given offer, you need to be smart about it. You want to put yourself in the best position possible that will see you make a bit of cash out of your FOX Bet bonus. Here are a few tips
- Stick to your strengths: You want to place bets on sporting events that you have a lot of knowledge about. This will mean that you are giving yourself the best chance to make a bit of money. Everyone has a certain area of expertise and sports, so this should be your focus if possible.
- Play the odds: In order to meet the wagering requirements, you need to place the bonus funds on a bet that has odds of at least -200. However, if you want to take a safe route, you can place a bet at -200 or as close as possible. This will mean that statistically, you are in with the best chance of seeing a return from your betting.
- Splitting your funds: You do not have to place the bonus funds on one bet altogether. You can split up the funds and place multiple bets, which diversifies your betting, making it less likely that you will lose all of the funds.
Top 5 Common Mistakes in Fulfilling the Turnover
Even very experienced players make mistakes. We try to help by providing the list below to beware of them. There are a few common mistakes that constantly crop up when someone is trying to meet the turnover requirements for a given offer. Here are some of the common pitfalls to avoid.
- Not making a deposit within the time limit: With the FOX Bet deposit bonus, you have up to 90 days to make our first deposit and to receive a 100% bonus. If you fail to do so, then this bonus will be lost forever.
- Getting too risky: Some people will see the bonus funds a splaying with the house’s money and take excessive risks. While this can pay off at times, mostly it will be a waste of the bonus. Instead, you should take a more conservative approach, increasing the chances of cashing out.
- Forgetting about the odds: You need to make sure that the bets you are placing with your bonus funds have odds of at least -200 otherwise they will not contribute to the wagering targets.
- Making a withdrawal request too soon: If you try to withdraw funds from your account before you have wagered the bonus funds, these funds will expire, never to return. Therefore, it is a good idea to hold off on any withdrawals until you have fully wagered your bonus funds.
- Availing of another offer too soon: Usually, you can only have one active set of bonuses in play at one time. If you try out another promotion on the FOX Bet site, this may lead to your welcome bonus funds expiring.
FOX Bet Reload Bonus & Promotions
For those who sign up for a FOX Bet account, you will be able to partake in a rewards program. This is part of the overall Stars Group loyalty program which encompasses all of the umbrella gambling brands, which is ideal. This is a tiered system that allows you to earn numerous perks, such as free bets, insurance and cash back bonuses.
There are also regular FOX Bet promotions for those players who are not new to the platform. This is a reward for their loyalty. The FOX Bet promotions in particular are very good, with a different offer being in place for each day of the week.
These will often have a theme or relate to a notable sporting event that is taking place on that given week. These come in many different shapes and sizes, from contests to free bets, parlay insurance, price boosts and so on. This is always a great way to boost your odds of being profitable with your betting on FOX Bet.
FAQFOX Bet Bonus: Often asked and answered here
You need to be in a state where FOX Bet holds a license, otherwise you will not be able to place any sports bets. You also need to meet the age limit in that given state in order to legally place sports bets. If you meet these requirements, you will be able to use the FOX Bet platform.
As part of both the desktop and mobile offering for FOX Bet, there is the integration of a geolocation feature. This will track what state you are in when you are signed into your FOX Bet account. This is done to ensure that you are not illegally using the FOX Bet site in a state where it does not hold a license.
Yes, this is part of the Stars Group overall loyalty program, which caters to a number of different gambling sites, such as PokerStars. It is a great way for you to get a reward for your betting. As time goes on, you will move up the tiers depending on how much you are betting. This will allow you to access better and better bonuses, cashback offers, faster withdrawals and so on.
A lot of operators in the sports betting space will ask you to enter a promo code when making a deposit or when signing up for a new account in order to activate a welcome bonus. However, there is no FOX Bet bonus code at the moment that you need to use in order to get your hands on the two-pronged bonus offer.
After signing up for a new account with FOX Bet, you will have up to 90 days in order to make your first deposit and therefore avail of this bonus. If you miss the deadline, then there will be no going back. Even if you contact the support team, it is very unlikely that they will do anything for you.