Betfair is a name that has long been associated with a quality sports betting offering across the world. Their famous Betfair exchange first launched in Europe in 2000 and grew from strength to strength over the subsequent years. This exchange gave players the ability to bet against one another rather than settling for the odds that were on offer from a traditional sportsbook. In 2016, Betfair merged with fellow European gambling heavyweight Paddy Power. Both of these companies have key interests in the United States market due to the potential for growth that currently exists in the region. Betfair’s main subsidiary in the US is the TVG Network. This is the main television broadcaster for horse racing across the country. They are also the operator for the 4NJBets horse betting platform, as you can see through the 4NJBets review. There is also a Betfair exchange in the US that caters exclusively for horse racing. If you are a racing fan from New Jersey and signing up to this platform, you will be able to benefit from the welcome bonus which matched your first bet 100%, giving you bonus funds of up to $200.
- Betfair Welcome Offer: $200 Risk-free Bet
- Interesting Offer, but can I Deposit Using my Preferred Deposit Method?
- Let’s Go: I want to register
- Betfair Bonus Conditions in Detail
- Tips: How to Fulfill the Wagering Requirements
- Top 5 Common Mistakes in Fulfilling the Turnover
- Betfair Reload Bonus & Promotions
Betfair Welcome Offer: $200 Risk-free Bet
A great way to kick off a new online gambling account is ensuring that you take advantage of the respective welcome offer. This allows you to get off to a quick and potentially profitable start to your new account. At Betfair, they have a welcome bonus whereby you will have your first bet matched 100%, up to a max attainable Betfair bonus amount of $200. To receive this offer, there is no need to add in a Betfair bonus code, but you will need to make a deposit of at least $10 inside the first 15 days after you have opened up your account.
After depositing you have one Risk-free bet of up to $200 you can make on any horserace. If you lose, you'll receive the full amount back and have to wager it 1x to make a withdrawal.
Interesting Offer, but can I Deposit Using my Preferred Deposit Method?
Before you sign up for a new online sports betting or exchange platform, you need to ensure that they cater for payment methods that suit your needs. This ensures that you are not going to be facing this problem after you have already signed up for a new account. You want to ensure that there are cheap, quick and easy methods available for you to add funds to your Betfair account. With Betfair, you have a few different options when depositing funds into your account. These are; BetCash, money order, check, bill pay, wire transfer (at least $1,000), Pay Near Me, by phone, debit and credit card and by paying cash at one of the partner facilities. There may be some deposit limits on some of these methods. There is a minimum required deposit in place of $10. Also note that oftentimes you will need to enter in the likes of a Betfair promo code when depositing to avail of a Betfair bonus offer.
Let’s Go: I want to register
Once you have read through the AmericaGambles comparison for sports betting and seen what the best option for your specific needs are, you will be ready to sign up for an account with the respective platform. Check it out, it won't take long!
- This process is usually very straightforward and shouldn't take too long. At Betfair this is the same. All you need to do is click on the register button on either the desktop or mobile platform to get started. You will then need to enter in the relevant personal details that present themselves.
- You will then receive an email once you have submitted this data. You need to click on the link inside of this email in order to confirm your new account.
- The next step will be to avail of your Betfair bonus offer by making your first deposit using one of the various payment methods. This deposit needs to be at least $10 in size in order to benefit from this Risk-free bet bonus. You will then take your deposited funds and bet them on a race at odds of at least evens and then you will get your Betfair bonus funds credited to your new account if you lose.
Betfair Bonus Conditions in Detail
There are various different variables you need to consider when it comes to a new customer offer at an online operator. While some offers may look great on the surface, the reality can be a lot different when you take the time to read the associated terms and conditions for the offer.
You need to check to see how easy it is for you to cash out the Betfair bonus funds as cash, as this is what ultimately matters the most. With the Betfair first deposit bonus offer, you will have the size of your first bet matched 100% once your first bet is at least $10 in size. There are no Betfair bonus codes needed to receive this offer. You will be able to get a bonus of as much as $200. Be sure to only deposit what is within your means and what you can afford to lose. This first bet needs to be made within 15 days of opening up your Betfair account. Before you receive the Betfair bonus funds, you will have to wager your Risk-free bet money funds one time.
These Betfair bonus funds will then be added to your account. You will then have to wager these funds at least one time before the winnings can be withdrawn in cash. These are pretty difficult wagering requirements, especially because there is a learning curve for using exchanges. Therefore, this offer will be much better suited to more experienced bettors.
Bonus & Condition details
Tips: How to Fulfill the Wagering Requirements
There are many different types of offers out there today in the online sports betting space. Each one is made up differently in terms of the type of bonus, the size of the bonus and the wagering requirements. For the Betfair deposit bonus offer, you will be only getting your bonus funds once you have placed a bet with your deposited funds and lose it. Therefore, the process of getting the bonus funds initially is not quite difficult. The best approach will be to bet on horses that are as close to evens as possible because this is the minimum odds the selections need to be. This maximizes your chances of actually being able to receive the bonus funds.
Once you have the bonus funds, you can take a variety of approaches. They only have to be wagered once before you can keep the winnings. Some people may prefer to stick with a more conservative approach and to try and win a modest amount at a higher probability of this happening. Others will prefer to take a chance with the Betfair bonus funds and attempt to win it big as these funds will then be a risk-free bet at that stage. You can spread these Betfair bonus funds over a number of different races or place it all on a single horse if you wish to do so.
Top 5 Common Mistakes in Fulfilling the Turnover
When it comes to meeting the requirements of a welcome bonus offer, there are many people who make mistakes and as a result they are not able to receive the funds that they were hoping for. Here are some common mistakes that you should avoid with this Betfair deposit bonus offer.
- Not depositing enough: A lot of new customer offers will require you to deposit a minimum size of funds in order to receive an offer Betfair has a high minimum required deposit of $10. Therefore, if you do not make a deposit of this size with your first deposit then you will not receive any bonus.
- Not meeting the odds requirements: In order to wager your initial deposit to get the bonus funds with this Betfair welcome bonus offer, you will need to place bets on selections that are at least evens. If you fail to do so, this won’t count towards your wagering requirements.
- Not placing the required qualifying bets: With the Betfair deposit bonus offer, you need to first make a qualifying bet on horse races at odds of at least evens in order to get your bonus funds when you lose. Failing to do so will leave you without any bonus funds.
- Missing the expiry period: When you sign up for an account with Betfair, you only have 15 days to make your first deposit before the chance to obtain the Betfair bonus is gone. Therefore, make sure that you make your first deposit within this time period.
- Withdrawing funds too early: You should not make a withdrawal until you have completely wagered your Betfair bonus This would put you in danger of losing your funds if tried to do so. Therefore, you should always double check that you have hit all of your bonus requirements before trying to make your withdrawal.
Betfair Reload Bonus & Promotions
It is not just new customers of an online sports betting platform that can receive bonuses and other offers. Existing players are usually rewarded for their loyalty you a given platform by getting regularly rewards and offers. However, on the Betfair exchange platform, this is not really the case. While they may have sporadic offers for their customers, because it is an exchange these are going to be few and far between. You are not betting against the house, you are betting against your fellow bettors and as a result of this, there are not too many offers that the operator is going to give out. The only regular offers may be in the form of a deposit bonus or the likes.
FAQBetfair Bonus: Often asked and answered here
There is a free simulator where you can practice using the platform, getting to terms with how it works, as well as practicing different strategies without putting any money on the line, which is a very useful feature for learning the ropes.
This is because it is an exchange and not a traditional sportsbooks. You are placing and accepting bets from other users of the platform rather than dealing with the operator itself in this regard. Therefore, the operator isn’t going to give out the likes of free bets as this will often work against those accepting bets.
Exchanges are ideal when you want to lay horses, betting against them. It also often allows you to obtain better odds for given races as you are not dealing with fixed odds set by a bookmaker. You can also implement better performing hedging strategies for your bets.
You will not be charged a fee for placing or accepting bets, but there will be a fee in place on your winnings. This commission goes to the Betfair platform and is usually in the region of 12% currently, but it can change over time.
There are certain markets that do have minimum required bets. The Betfair starting price selection option for example requires you to bet at least $2 when you are backing a horse and at least $10 when you are laying a horse.
While this Betfair Exchange platform is ideal for horse racing fans who enjoy betting on exchanges, the welcome offer is not overly enticing. While you will get your first bet of at least $10 matched 100% up to a max bonus of $200, there are strict wagering requirements you need to meet before you even get your bonus funds. Once you have gotten to the point of obtaining the bonus funds it gets a good bit easier. Overall, this is a platform for racing fans and if you are one of them, there is nothing to lose in signing up for an account and obtaining this welcome offer.