Betting Online Bonus 2021
Sports betting for real money is a popular hobby for millions around the world and the internet has made it possible for players to make their bets from the comfort of their home or even from their mobile devices. While sports gambling online used to be illegal in the USA for a long time, time has finally come for Americans to wager real cash online with no problems.
One of the main advantages of online betting we explore on this page are the betting online bonus offers, which are offered by most top rated online sportsbooks. With betting bonuses, players get to increase their bankroll and take shots at making bets they could not afford otherwise. At AmericaGambles, we explore all the bonus options and help players get their hands on the best bonuses available at US-friendly betting sites.
- This Indicates a Good Betting Welcome Bonus
- Betting Bonus Types Explained
- Betting Online Promotions Wagering Requirements Explained
- Top or Flop: Our 10 Criteria for a Good Sports Betting Site
- Legality of Online Betting in USA
- How to Find a Good Sportsbook
- Our Top 5 Sports Betting Sites
- Our Top 5 Sports Betting Apps
- Betting Bonus Sign Up Tips & Tricks
This Indicates a Good Betting Welcome Bonus
When talking about betting online promotions, there are many different aspects to take into account. These include the bonus size, bonus percentage and the wagering requirements associated with the offer. We explore each of the important elements of a bonus offer and give you a rundown of why they are so crucial when choosing your bonuses:
- Bonus Amount: The sheer size of a bonus offer may not be the only crucial element but it is quite an important one. The bigger the overall bonus, the more opportunity for a player to capitalize on it by making a big deposit and getting the full amount. Large bonuses can give players a chance to bet way higher than they originally could and are generally a great way for players to boost their bankroll. Higher stakes players in particular will want to look for bonuses with a large maximum as this gives them the most value since they plan to make a big deposit anyway.
- Bonus Percentage: For players who don’t intend to bet for high stakes, a large deposit bonus may not be the best solution as it can be very hard to clear at lower stakes. Instead, a bonus with a high percentage can give lower stakes players the best value, since it gives them more extra cash for a relatively small deposit. A 250% bonus will simply give you more value than a 100% one if you are planning on depositing USD 50 one time and hope to spin it up.
- Free Spins/Free Bets: Along with the original deposit bonuses that are issued by the bookies, there are often bonus bets, free spins and other extra perks associated with such an offer. Players who look for maximum value can make the best of offers like these by claiming all the perks and entering all the freeroll competitions and other special events organized for new players and hopefully striking a win in one of these.
- Wagering Requirements: Without a doubt one of the most important parts of a bonus offer is the wagering requirement associated with it. No matter how large or attractive the bonus may seem at first, poor wagering requirements will make it unappealing. The best bonuses are the ones that come with low wagering requirements, meaning the money is turned into real cash after just one or a few playthroughs. Bonuses that require players to wager their bonus funds many times over may not be worth claiming at times.
- Bonus Time: One final thing to consider before claiming online betting offers is the time that is allowed to wager the bonus. Some sites will let you bet the bonus money for months, while others may restrict it to a shorter period. Make sure you know how much time you have to complete your wagering requirements before you claim any bonus offer.
Betting Bonus Types Explained
There are many different bonus types out there which players can claim with online bookmakers. Some bonuses are designed for all the customers, while others require a deposit or other terms to be met. Let us explore some of the most common bonus types, how they can be received and what to look out for with each of them:
- Deposit Bonus: The most common type of a betting online bonus is the deposit bonus. Often issued to new players, deposit bonuses match the amount a player deposits for a certain percentage. A 100% deposit bonus will give you an amount equal to your deposit, while a 50% bonus gives out half of that amount. Deposit bonuses usually come with some wagering requirements attached to them.
- No Deposit Bonus: Some bookmakers allow players to claim a no deposit bonus in the form of free credits issued upon registration. Bonuses that require no deposit often have high wagering requirements and sometimes maximum win terms, but they carry no risk with them.
- Free Bets: While some bookmakers issue real cash bonuses, others award depositing players with free bets. Free bets give players a chance to place a wager and receive all the winnings from it, while not getting the staked money in return. Players who claim these must also meet certain wagering requirements before cashing out.
- Loyalty Bonuses: A loyalty betting bonus is one issued to an existing player who has been active with the sportsbook in question for a while. These types of bonuses are often issued to high rollers and usually come with very favorable conditions.
- Cashback: Some bookmakers offer players a return on all the bets they make. To make use of cashback, players must make bets within a certain time period and can receive a percentage of their losing bets at the end of that period.
- Combination Bet Bonus: Very popular with online bookmakers, the combo bet bonus provides players with better odds for parlay bets with many picks. The more selections you add to your combo, the better your multiplier becomes, making online bookies a great place for players who like to take shots for the big money.
Betting Online Promotions Wagering Requirements Explained
Almost every single online betting bonus you can get from a sportsbook comes with some wagering requirements in place. While these are often overlooked by novice punters, wagering requirements are in fact incredibly important. Players looking to actually profit on the bonuses should always look for a bonus with favorable playthrough requirements.
For those who may not know, let us explain how wagering requirements work. Once a bonus is received, the player is required to wager it a certain number of times before they can request a cash out. For instance, if a player receives a 100% deposit bonus on a USD 200 deposit with a 5x wagering requirement, they will be required to wager a total of USD 1,000 (USD 200x5) before they can cash out their bonus money and winnings.
Some of the best betting bonus sites offer bonuses with just a 1x wagering requirement, which means one only needs to bet the bonus money once before they can cash out. This type of a bonus is highly beneficial and is almost as good as pure cash. On the other hand, there are sites out there that may require you to wager the bonus 10 times over, which are not the best terms by any means.
When considering which sportsbook promo code offer to take, make sure to always consider the wagering requirements very carefully. When all is said and done, this condition will be more important than bonus size, percentage or any other related criterion. Also remember to consider the amount of time the bookie allows for wagering as well as special exclusions related to markets and odds which you are required or not allowed to bet on.
Top or Flop: Our 10 Criteria for a Good Sports Betting Site
At AmericaGambles, we make it our mission to find out what the best betting sites are and to present them to the players in the best possible way. To do that, we test every bookmaker out there in 10 important criteria which are:
- Betting Offer & Odds: The quality of the betting odds and the versatility of the bets offered is the number one criteria we look at when creating our bookie reviews
- In-play betting: Live betting is becoming more popular by the day and we make sure to tell our players about their in-play options and the quality of the live betting platform beforehand.
- Mobile Betting: The availability of betting apps and instant play solutions for cellphones and tablets is a crucial thing in this day and age. This is why mobile betting is our third testing criterion.
- Welcome Bonus & Promotions: The bonuses and best betting promotions offered by the sites add value to every player. We look for sites with good promotional offers and give them the highest ratings.
- Customer Service: A good customer service makes a betting site so much more favorable to bet at. We talk to support agents via various channels to make sure players get the help they need.
- Payment Options: For a bookmaker to work, players must be able to get their money in and out of the site efficiently and cheaply. We test for various payment options and their speed and cost.
- Limits & RTP: This category includes minimum and maximum deposit, cashout and bet size as well as the overall return to the player through the betting odds spread.
- Usability: The quality of the betting platform, ease of navigation and overall usability of the site and apps associated with a particular bookmaker make it into the usability category.
- Security: Making sure that players are safe when betting online is our main concern. We look at licenses, safety protocols, encryptions and company history to ensure player security.
- Additional Offers: Apart from sports betting, many operators provide poker, casino, fantasy sports and other forms of gambling, which are included in our reviews as the final rating criterion.
Legality of Online Betting in USA
For many years, online sports betting and gambling in general were prohibited within the USA as a whole. Most recently, one by one, states have begun legalizing online gambling and issuing licenses to sports betting operators from all over the world. Today, a growing number of legal sportsbooks are available to players in various states.
While the situation is favorable in some states, others are still waiting for legalization and licensing of online sportsbooks. Players in states that have not yet legalized sports betting online must remain patient for the time being. Their only options are the sketchy offshore betting sites, which have no license and no legal rights to work within the USA.
Overall speaking, the legal landscape for online sports betting in the USA is becoming more favorable by the day, with more states making it legal and potential federal bills for online gambling in the works. With some luck, players across the USA will be able to gamble online within a few years, while many lucky players can already bet online at dozens of licensed sportsbooks.
States with legal Sportsbooks
How to Find a Good Sportsbook
If you are ready to start betting online, it is time to pick the bookmaker to bet with. Before you do so, here is a short list of things you should look out for and find in a bookmaker before you sign up:
- Wide range of betting options
- Favorable betting odds
- In-play betting offer
- Mobile betting apps
- A generous welcome bonus
- Variety of promotional offers
- A helpful customer support
- Favorite payment options
- Fast and cheap cashouts
- Other gambling products
Our Top 5 Sports Betting Sites
With dozens of sportsbooks now licensed for work in the USA, it is becoming more difficult for players to choose where to bet. AmericaGambles is here to help with that, as we provide full reviews of all the best bookies in the country and a full rundown of pros and cons of each. Check out the short list of the top five sports betting sites and sign up with any of them to instantly gain access to the very best that American sports betting market has to offer.
Our Top 5 Sports Betting Apps
Mobile betting provides incredible opportunities for all sports betting fans in the country. With downloadable iPhone and Android apps, players can now bet anywhere and anytime they choose. The short list of the top five sports betting apps provides a short rundown of the absolute best mobile bookmakers in the industry. Grab an app for your phone today and start betting on the go in the most convenient way possible.
Mobile Payment :No
Sports Count :15+
Mobile Payment :No
Sports Count :16+
Betting Bonus Sign Up Tips & Tricks
With so many different betting sites offering their best sportsbook bonus, it can be hard for players to pick the best ones. We have went over all the best betting offers and tested them and we are bringing you a few tips and tricks which you should apply the next time you decide to sign up with an online bookie and claim a bonus:
- Choosing the wrong bonus: With so many betting offers online, it can be a challenge to choose the right bonus for yourself. As previously discussed, we advise low stakes players to look for bonuses with a high percentage and higher stakes players to look for offers that provide a bigger maximum bonus amount.
- Requesting cashout prematurely: Wagering conditions are a crucial part of any welcome bonus or other bonus offer. If you claim a bonus, make sure to keep track of the wagering progress and do not try to make a cashout request before the wagering requirements are met in full. Otherwise, you will forfeit your bonus and any winnings you made from it.
- Letting the bonus expire: Even the best online betting bonus comes with an expiration date. It is of crucial importance to know how long the bonus is valid for and to meet the wagering requirements before that date. Otherwise, you may forfeit your bonus and winnings even if things are going well.
- Using the wrong payment method: Many bookmakers restrict their bonus offers only to players who make deposits using certain payment methods. Commonly, deposits made using Skrill or NETELLER may not count towards the bonus, which is a method bookies use to prevent fraud. Make sure you are using an acceptable deposit method when looking to claim your bonus.
- Betting the wrong games: Some betting offers also come with restrictions in regard to the bets that can be made. At times, certain markets will be excluded from an offer, while other times you will need to wager on certain minimum odds. Make sure to know all these terms before you start wagering.
- Forgetting the bonus code: While sports betting bonus codes are not obligatory at every site, some bookies still use them. If there is a code needed to claim a certain bonus, make sure you use the code at the right time and don’t let your bonus go to waste because of this.
FAQOnline Betting Bonuses FAQs
An online betting welcome bonus is a special promotional offer issued by sportsbooks when they sign up. New bettors can receive extra betting money on their deposits, along with free bets, no deposit bonuses and other perks as a part of their welcome package offers.
Apart from welcome bonuses, online bookmakers offer various reload bonuses, loyalty bonuses and other promotions. All of these are provided to players on various terms. Sometimes players are required to make a deposit to receive a bonus, while other times bonuses are issued as reward for loyalty.
Various sports betting bonuses are available at online sportsbooks to all the players who play there. Once you have signed up with a bookie, you will likely be able to receive some sort of a welcome bonus every time. Additional bonus offers can be received at a later point as you make more deposits and play at the site.
A good betting bonus offers a decent amount of money, a good percentage of the deposit made and a reasonable wagering requirement. Depending on the type of player you are, you may look for bonuses that favor one of these elements at the expense of the others. For instance, a high roller may look for a large maximum regardless of the percentage.
During a betting bonus sign up, you may need to use a certain bonus code to receive the offer. Bonus codes are not used by all bookies, but some still employ them. If you need a bonus code, a special field will be provided during registration or deposit process in which you can enter it to receive your bonus money.
Wagering requirement is the amount of money you need to wager in order to clear your bonus money and turn it into real cash. Depending on the wagering requirement, a bonus offer may be very lucrative or almost useless. The best bonuses are the ones that come with a very low wagering requirement, preferably one of 1x the bonus amount.
When you are playing online with an active bonus, you should not request any cashouts before you have cleared your wagering requirements. If you do, you will forfeit your bonus and your winnings made from it. Make sure you clear your bonus before you try and get any money out of the site.
If you have an active bonus, you can still request a cashout. In this case, you will be forfeiting all your bonus money and winnings, but will receive the money you deposited back into your account. If you do happen to want to make such a cashout, you can do so with every licensed bookmaker out there.
There are many bookmakers out there and each of them offers some kind of bonuses. While it is hard to say which bonus is the best, we have reviewed and rated them all, so you can have a look around our bonuses section. Picking any bonus at one of the top rated sites will surely give you a good deal.
If you claim a bonus offer with one of the licensed and legal sports betting operators in the USA, you will definitely get paid as long as you adhere to all the rules. Once you clear the wagering requirements, any bonus money and winnings in your account will convert to real cash, which you can keep wagering or cashout as you please.