PointsBet Sign Up Code 2020
How would you like to be rewarded for joining a new betting site? Of course, you’d want some freebies like sign up promo codes that will help you spend less or even get some risk free bets. You may like the offers available on the PointsBet site for first-time bettors. If you are yet to join PointsBet, I’ll have you know that there is no better time to join than right now as you read this article. As a first time customer, PointsBet welcomes you with risk-free bets when you complete your registration. However, once you have the points bet sign up code you’d like to use, you can type it in the space provided for promo codes after a successful registration. As you read further, you will find some of the best PointsBet sign up codes and Pointsbet Free Bets you can take advantage of at the moment.
Current PointsBet sign up codes for US residents
|Offer Type||Offer Description||Promo Code|
|PointsBet welcome bonus||Deposit $50 Bet with $150||POINTSVIP|
|NFL Offer||Deposit $50 Bet with $150||POINTSVIP|
|NBA Offer||Deposit $50 Bet with $150||POINTSVIP|
|MLB Offer||Deposit $50 Bet with $150||POINTSVIP|
|Other Sports Offer||Deposit $50 Bet with $150||POINTSVIP|
Step-by-step guide for using the PointsBet signup code
Getting the PointsBet signup promo code to work for you is easy. All you need to do is carefully follow the steps here:
- Visit the points bet site and complete the registration process by typing your personal information into the form provided
- Once you have completed the form, you will find a field where you can type in the promo code POINTSVIP
- You can then go ahead to make a deposit of $50 and place a bet of $150 as you will be automatically awarded $100 worth of free bets.
PointsBetting mobile App for sports betting
The PointsBet sports betting mobile application was long anticipated by customers, and when it finally showed up, it didn’t fall short of what was expected. The app offers as many as 250 wagering variations for each game it features. That is a wide range of options across many exciting local and international tournaments. You can only imagine how so much can fit into such a tiny application. It is no surprise that there are no bad reviews so far on the mobile app as it is easy to navigate and comes with top-notch fluidity. The PointsBet mobile app is now available on play store for android users, or you can simply visit PointsBet website to download the app link and follow the provided instructions. For iOS users, App Store is where you can find the app. However, if you would prefer to use your desktop computer, the service is also possible for you. If you would like to know more about the app before you download it, then you should check out these main features:
- You can engage in spread betting whenever and wherever you are, thanks to the app having a home on your phone
- You can choose from the hundreds of betting sports available on PointsBet
- You can register and use your signup promo code on the app
- The app is straightforward to use and has a user-friendly interface
- You can make deposits and withdraw funds on the PointsBet app
- You can stay up to date with all your bets, as even view your transaction history
PointsBet payment methods
Making payments on PointsBet is easy. Customers can pay via bank transfers and credit or debit cards for now. If a customer needs to make a withdrawal, it can be done through bank transfers. It is imperative that all bettors on PointsBet bet in a responsible manner, which is why we encourage you to set a timeframe and deposit limit on your PointsBet account immediately you sign up. For instance, if the deposit limit you set is $600 for four days, you will be unable to deposit more than that amount. The good part is that you cannot reset your deposit limit immediately after it has been set. Thus, you will have to wait for 24hrs to reset if need be.
All withdrawals and deposits on PointsBet are done instantly, but if you face any problems when you try to withdraw, you may have to check if:
- The funds available are sufficient for the withdrawal you want to make
- There are bets in dispute at the time
- You satisfied all the identification requirements as at when you signed up
- You completed all credit card verifications successfully
If, after the above checks you still have issues with withdrawal, contact the PointsBet customer service.
PointsBet customer service
PointsBet has great customer support that is committed to providing customers with efficient and reliable customer service. You can contact the PointsBet customer service every day of the week between 6 am and midnight, and they are swift to respond to customer's queries. You can reach out to the PointsBet customer service team through the following means:
- Call 13-PBET (13 72 38)
- By live chat
- By email on support@PointsBet.com
The PointsBet free sign up Bonus In detail
- Bonus: New bettors can get up to $100 in free bets after making a deposit of $50
- Bonus code: the bonus code for new bettors on points bet is POINTSVIP. This code works for all sign up bonuses
- Bonus type: Free Bet
- Valid for: This offer is valid only for new customers
- The wagering of odds at: over +150
- Rollover: All free bets you gets from using the PointsBet sign up code POINTSVIP must be played with odds higher than +150
- Rollover period: The rollover requirement for this bonus is
What you need to keep in mind: A first-time deposit of $50 is necessary. The wagering of bets must cover the deposit amount plus the bonus $100 which is $150. All bets using this bonus must be wagered within 30 days.
As mentioned earlier, the PointsBet sign up bonus code is POINTSVIP, and it gives you free $100 in free bet upon successful completion of your registration process. While the signup bonus code is only available to new customers, old customers can take advantage of other bonuses. The sign-up bonus code can only be used once by each new customer, after which it expires for that specific account. A customer will have to make a $50 deposit and place a bet of $150 as the additional $100 worth of free bet that comes with the code will be added to the deposit sum.
Step-by-step: How to get your PointsBet free bet
- Step 1: Open an account on PointsBet and verify your new account
- Step 2: Get the bonus. Make a first time deposit of $50 and get a $100 worth of free bets
- Step 3: Fulfil the wagering requirements. Place a bet of $150 (that is your $50 deposit and the additional $100)
- Step 4: Withdraw the money. Your winnings can be withdrawn in after a successful bet with your sign up bonus.
Top 5 questions asked by Players and Their Answers
Below are well researched frequently asked questions by players and appropriate responses to them.
Yes, there is a promo code for new customers available at the moment, and you can find that code above. However, to stay up to date with all promotions and bonuses, we suggest that you visit the site often enough.
You can easily gain access to a PointsBet promo code. However, you have to be a registered customer with an active PointsBet account. You also need to carefully read the terms and conditions, as well as meet the age limit of 21 years to claim your bonus.
There are no exclusive bonuses for customers who register via the mobile app. No matter your means of registration, you only have access to the promos that are made available to new bettors. However, you can keep checking to see if there may be a change in the future.
We are sorry, but that is not possible. After using your welcome bonus, you can go ahead and use other rewards after reading the terms and conditions. However, it is downright not possible for you to combine the bonus given to you at sign up with other kind of bonuses.
You will have to contact the points bet customer service for assistance. They should be able to find out what the issue is and assist you in fixing it. The customer care service can be reached through various ways and you can employ any the means most convenient for you.