Best Betting Apps for Android 2021
Thanks to the sports betting legislation in the USA, and technological improvements, mobile betting became very trendy among punters. Nowadays, punters can place their bets on the go, and betting apps are optimized for mobile devices. We have put betting apps for Android to the test and came up with results that we'll present on this page. Our team of experts checked if the betting apps Android meet different criteria to be considered a good choice for you. Punters will easily find sports betting apps Android available in their states, installation tips, popular markets, and all necessary information. Let's get started!
Mobile Payment :No
Sports Count :15+
Mobile Payment :No
Sports Count :16+
- The Best Betting Apps for Android in Your State are…
- 6 Criteria for a Good Sports Betting App for Android
- Adding a Shortcut to the Best Betting Apps for Android
- Popular Betting Markets to Bet on Your Mobile Phone
- Legal Situation of Online Betting in the USA
- Registration for Online Betting
- Tips for New Players
The Best Betting Apps for Android in Your State are…
The number of states that legalized mobile betting keeps increasing, and you can place your wagers from several states. We present you with the best betting apps Android for each of them.
- Arizona – Caesars Sportsbook: If you're from Arizona, you now have a pretty wide selection among betting providers. In our test, Caesars Sportsbook came out on top with an extensive welcome offer, constantly changing promotions, and an excellent betting lineup. We can highly recommend the sportsbook!
- Colorado – Caesars Sportsbook: One of the most famous sportsbook brands entered the US market after sports betting legislation in several states. Punters from several states can place their bets at Caesars Sportsbook, and Colorado is one of them.
- District of Columbia – BetMGM: This operator is one of the most reputable ones in the USA. One of BetMGM's biggest strengths is its extensive offer of sports to bet on. The major sports dominate the offer, however, the lesser popular ones might hide an excellent value.
- Illinois – BetRivers: BetRivers is legal in several states, and it is the top sports betting destination for Illinois punters. This sportsbook offers a lucrative welcome bonus to its new customers, as they can have their first deposit matched up to $250.
- Indiana – Caesars Sportsbook: If you decide to sign up for an account at Caesars, you can count on a pretty generous welcome bonus. If you place your first bet seven days upon the registration date and lose, you will get your stake back up to $5,000.
- Iowa – BetRivers: Punters can claim the BetRivers welcome bonus when registering from the mobile app as well. The app itself has a modern interface, it is very intuitive to use, and all features from the desktop version are at your disposal.
- Michigan – BetMGM: BetMGM isn't short on the lucrative welcome bonus. The sportsbook will refund you the entire stake of your first losing bet up to $600. With this kind of offer, you can get a second chance if things don't start correctly.
- Nevada – Caesars Sportsbook: Caesars prepared a pretty extensive offer regarding the number of sports available. You can wager more than 20 sports from the sportsbook's portfolio. Of course, there are the most popular ones, but also sports like boxing, Australian Rules, or golf.
- New Jersey – Caesars Sportsbook: In-play betting has become extremely popular among punters, and Caesars is always up to date with trends. You can place your bets after the event starts and dip into dozens of markets to find a good value.
- Pennsylvania – BetRivers: Bettors from Pennsylvania can bet on various sports thanks to the BetRivers sportsbook. It doesn't cover only the major sports, and you can find a dozen of less popular ones, including cycling, MMA, or motorsports. The odds are among the best on the market, so you can find good value there.
- Tennessee – Caesars Sportsbook: The number of banking options is always an important criterion when choosing the best sportsbook. Caesars is not short on the payment methods available, and punters can make deposits or withdraw their winnings using an extensive range of options.
- Virginia – BetRivers: BetRivers doesn't offer just a welcome bonus, and if you are a loyal customer, you can count on various offers. Besides the daily odds boosts, there are regular VIP loyalty rewards. They can bring you extra value and help generate more profits.
- West Virginia – Caesars Sportsbook: User-friendliness comes to the very top when deciding which sports betting mobile app to use. Caesars launched a top-notch app that is very easy to use and which can be installed on Android devices as well.
- Wyoming - BetMGM: With BetMGM all sports enthusiasts from Wyoming are very well advised. The sportsbook offers changing promotions for existing customers and offers bets on major and minor leagues as well as well-known and lesser-known sports. The betting offer is huge.
6 Criteria for a Good Sports Betting App for Android
Mobile betting sites provide a fun way to wager on your favorite sports. As a punter, having a sportsbook with a good betting app that will get you the most for your bets is of paramount interest and very important. These are the crucial criteria for a good betting app for iPhone:
Mobile Betting Offer & Fantastic Odds
A great odd is very important when wagering to get substantial a payout. You should be offered the best odds in real-time on your mobile app. you do not waste your time shopping around, especially if you have a mobile app. The software should also provide you statistics.
Mobile In-Play Betting
A betting app for iPhone should offer you the ability of live betting. Active wager while the event is going on increases the mobile betting experience. Odds update in real-time should be made available
Web App / Download App
The betting app should be readily found on google play store among betting apps in google play, and the download should be easy for your device for install. It's paramount that it's compatible with the host device and bug-free on usage
First Deposit Bonus in Free Bets to new users is an essential, welcome package. This encourages the punter to place more bets. Additional bonuses including all sorts of free bets, boosted odds bets, welcome bonuses and more should be integrated to reward the punter for playing. Do well to read the terms and conditions attached to this.
App Usability & Special Functions
Easy navigation and content organization of a betting app is very important as this aids the flexibility of use. Pages should load quickly; betting options should be easily visible. Quick loading times and easy to use menu should be integrated
Integrated payment options should be easy and seamless. The majority of sportsbooks from the United States accepts popular payment means including cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Dash or Ethereum as a form of a deposit to their apps.
Adding a Shortcut to the Best Betting Apps for Android
Some punters don't like downloading additional software, and if you are one of them, don't worry. Sportsbooks have their websites fully optimized for mobile devices, and you can easily create a shortcut on your home screen. Therefore, you can quickly access the website and place your bets without losing much time. We'll show you how to do this.
- Open your sportsbook's website: Firstly, you need to launch a browser on your mobile device. Enter your bookmaker's URL and load the page. If your connection is stable and fast, it will load within seconds.
- Create a shortcut on your home screen: Now, it's time to create and add a shortcut to your home screen. You should tap on three dots in the top right corner of your browser. Find the "Add to Home Screen" option, and you will be prompted to customize your shortcut before adding it to the home screen.
- Rename your shortcut: Before adding the shortcut to the home screen, you can change its name according to your preferences. After making changes and renaming the shortcut, just tap on the "Add" button.
- Go to the sportsbook's website from your home screen: At this point, you are ready to launch from your home screen. You can move and rearrange the icon as you wish. You are now just one tap away from placing bets, as you don't need to enter your bookie's URL every time you want to open its website.
Popular Betting Markets to Bet on Your Mobile Phone
Every sport has its specific betting markets, and you should always stick to sports you know the best. However, if you want to learn more about wagering the ones you are not an expert in, we are here to help. Let's dive together into the most popular sports and the most notable markets for each of them.
- NFL: Football is the most famous American sport, and NFL betting creates a lot of buzz among the punters as well. Spread betting is the market number one to bet on from your mobile phone on the NFL matches. It means that a team you back needs to win by a predefined margin set by the bookie.
- NHL: Ice hockey is a fast-paced sport, considered a major one in the USA. NHL is the top-quality ice hockey league in the world, and it generates a lot of interest from punters. Moneylines and totals are the most popular betting types for this sport.
- NBA: Basketball is a very exciting sport, and the NBA provides hundreds of matches in a single season to bet on. Since it features a large number of points, Over/Under and spread betting are the most attractive markets for placing wagers.
- Soccer: Although it doesn't top the list of the most popular sports in the USA, soccer is the most dominant sport in any sportsbook's offer. You can find hundreds of options to bet on soccer in a single event, especially in the biggest leagues. Moneylines, Over/Under, and handicap betting stand out from a bunch of different markets.
- Baseball: Baseball is another major American sport, and it has a huge fanbase. Many punters are among them, and MLB offers numerous chances to create profits from baseball betting. Bettors primarily focus on moneylines and Over/Under markets.
Legal Situation of Online Betting in the USA
Speaking from a legal perspective, online betting in the USA is still in its infantile phases. While recent court decisions have enabled states to bring forward laws that would allow sports betting online, not all states have yet done this. With that in mind, you should always be aware of which state you are playing from and make sure to adjust to the local laws of that particular state. However, if you do live in one of the states where online betting is legal, you should also make sure that the particular bookies you are betting with also have a license for operation as many offshore sites are still offering their services in the USA without such a license.
States with legal Sportsbooks
Registration for Online Betting
Registering with online betting sites is quite simple and does not take too much. All you need to do is share some basic information with the operator in question and you are good to go. However, before you do sign up, you should make sure that the operator in question offers:
- Safe online banking
- A platform that's easy to use
- Free deposits and fast transactions
- Good bonuses that add true value
- Many different sports
- Variety of betting markets
- A proper gaming license
- Reasonable bonus terms and conditions
Make sure you conduct a full research based on these factors and sign up with the site that is best in this comprehensive comparison.
Tips for New Players
New sports betting customers can be a bit confused at times, so we have prepared some tips to help get you started. You can combine the tips provided in this section with some of our other instructional texts such as betting basics in order to gain even more understanding of the odds and markets concepts.
- Subscribe to tipsters with experience: It is very important you follow only tipsters that have demonstrated good experience when it comes to betting so that you can be assured of a winning ratio guarantees profit.
- Familiarize yourself with the betting app using small wagers: Small wagers are good to manage risks and get adjusted to the market setting.
- Prepare yourself for winning and losing: Losing your stakes once in a while is a reality that every punter needs to accept.
- Limit your losses: Make sure you know how much money and time you can realistically lose and don't go past that.
- Be Careful: Sports betting and gambling can be addictive, so always remember to double-check your action and make sure you are in check.
Take a look at our bet guide page for even more useful tips on sports betting online.
FAQImportant Questions about Android Betting Apps
Not necessarily, online bookmakers also offer web apps that look the same and offer exactly the same features as the mobile app. In some cases, you might not need to download the mobile app. But if you can download the mobile app, it’s advisable to do so as this will ease your access.
The good news is that online bookmakers also offer web apps that look the same and offer exactly the same features. To access these apps, you just need to browse to their main website from your mobile phone, and you will be automatically redirected.
Yes. All the apps are enabled with payment processing so you can make a deposit or withdraw funds anytime you like. The app Is just a more personalized version of the website which can perform all operations comfortably as the main website
Most mobile betting apps for Android offer betting bonus and promotions to users. Contact customer service of your sportsbook to know the offers and promotions available. You can also request an automated mail that notifies you of promotions.
Normally all odds are the same across all platform. But sometimes boosted odds are offered by sportsbook as incentives for mobile bets in order to get you to use their mobile app. So, try to compare odds on the mobile app and the websites to see if there are variations.
Since real money sports betting apps are unavailable at Google Store, sportsbooks made them downloadable directly from their website. Therefore, download the app from your sportsbook’s website and install it in few clicks directly on your mobile device.
There are no restrictions to play at multiple sports betting sites as long they are legal and licensed in your state. Playing at various sportsbooks can bring you different promotions, but take care of your bankroll! All bookmakers presented on this page are reliable, trustworthy, and safe to bet at.
Best sports betting apps for Android need to meet and excel in different criteria. We have tested them all and put together a list of the best betting apps in each state. You can easily filter them out according to the state where you are based at.
Yes, you can win real money with sports betting apps. They work on the same principle as land-based or desktop sportsbooks. Punters can load their accounts through mobile betting apps for Android, place their real-money wagers, and pick up winnings.
Currently, there are several states have made real money sports betting legal on their territory. We have covered them all on this page, and you can easily filter them out and see where sports betting is legal. Also, you can refer to our table of all legal states.