The World Series of Poker (WSOP) is a name that is synonymous with the game of poker globally. They run a massive event each year in Las Vegas where the best players in the world gather to try and win it big in one of the many events that are part of the series. There is now a WSOP Poker online platform in the United States (legal in New Jersey, Pennsylvania and Nevada) that is growing in popularity. It is available in a number of different states and it is set to enter more markets in the near future. There is a WSOP Poker bonus for those new players that sign up for an account. This allows you to get your first deposit matched 100%, up to a max bonus of $1,000.
Do make sure that you use the correct WSOP Poker codes when signing up or else you may not be able to avail of this offer. You will also get 7 WSOP Poker game free chips tokens for beginner players tournaments. These take place every day for a week after you signup and each of these events has a prize pool of $100. This WSOP Poker review will look at the bonus offering in more detail.
- WSOP Poker Welcome Offer: $1,000 for Free
- Interesting Offer, but can I Deposit Using my Preferred Deposit Method?
- Let’s Go: I want to register
- WSOP Poker Bonus Conditions in Detail
- Tips: How to Fulfill the Wagering Requirements
- Top 5 Common Mistakes in Fulfilling the Turnover
- WSOP Poker Reload Bonus & Promotions
WSOP Poker Welcome Offer: $1,000 for Free
One of the best things about signing up for a new online gambling site is being able to take advantage of their new customer offer. This is a way that online poker sites such as WSOP Poker try to get new players in the door. All new signups for the platform can avail of this offer. At WSOP Poker, there are two different parts to the welcome offer for new players Make sure that you use any WSOP Poker promo codes that are needed.
100% deposit bonus
This part of the WSOP Poker bonus offering sees your first deposit of at least $10 being matched 100%. You can get your deposit matched in bonus funds up to a total of $1,000. Current players that have yet made a deposit can also avail of this offer. Make sure you use the relevant WSOP Poker bonus code for this offer when making the deposit or else you will miss out on this great deal. These bonus funds will be released to you in increments and you need to meet certain wagering requirements each time in order to be able to cash out and then move onto the next increment.
7 WSOP Poker tournament tokens
You will also receive seven freeroll WSOP Poker tournament tokens when you sign up for a new account on the platform. This gives you entry to seven events that are exclusive to new WSOP Poker players. These daily events have a prize pool of $100 and you only have seven days to use the tickets before they expire.
Interesting Offer, but can I Deposit Using my Preferred Deposit Method?
One of the most important parts about finding a good operator for your online poker needs is ensuring that the games you prefer are catered for and that there is enough traffic to justify you signing up for an account. However, you also want to be sure that you preferred payment methods are on offer. If they are not, then you may very well pass onto another platform.
At WSOP Poker, there are a few different payment methods you can choose from. These are; e-check ACH, Visa card, MasterCard, PayPal, at the cashier cage at a partner casino or through PayNearMe.
These deposit methods will usually see your funds processed into your e-check ACH, Visa card, MasterCard, PayPal, at the cashier cage at a partner casino or through PayNearMe almost instantly.
Let’s Go: I want to register
If you have ensured that a platform ticks all of the right boxes for you and you can easily add funds not your new account, then you will be ready to sign up for a new account.
At WSOP Poker, this process is very quick and easy to do.
Registering for a new account
Your first port of call will be to decide if you want to register for your WSOP Poker account through the desktop or mobile platform. You will then click register and begin filling out the information field with data such as your date of birth and address. You will also need to comply with an identity verification check to ensure that you are who you say you are.
Getting started with the new account
You will then need to confirm your new account. This is done by going to your email inbox, clicking on the email from WSOP Poker and clicking the link to activate the new account. You will then be able to make your first deposit, making sure that you add in any necessary WSOP Poker bonus codes in order to avail of the 100% deposit bonus offer.
WSOP Poker Bonus Conditions in Detail
Just like with any type of bonus offer, there are certain conditions associated with the WSOP Poker bonus offer. There is only one WSOP Poker bonus offer available per player and your account needs to be verified by WSOP Poker. There is a minimum required deposit of $10 to avail of this offer and you need to add in the correct WSOP Poker codes when making your deposit in order to activate this bonus. You will have $5 released to your bankroll each time that you earn 50 reward points. Therefore, if you deposit $50, you will get your bonus funds in the form of $5 increments. You will have 90 days in order to meet these wagering requirements. You earn 1 reward points for every $0.50 that you submit in tournament fees or in a cash game rake. Therefore, to earn 50 reward points, you will need to spend $25 in rake or event fees to receive the next increment of the bonus offer. These wagering requirements are a bit tougher to fulfill than a lot of the offers from their competitors.
Bonus & Condition details
Tips: How to Fulfill the Wagering Requirements
When it comes to WSOP Poker bonus offers, you want to do your best to try and turn the bonus funds into cash. Below we have listed some useful tips that will keep you on the right track and help you along the way;
- Stay patient: As it takes time to wager your bonus funds and release each $5 increment, you will want to stay patient and be more conservative with your play rather than being very aggressive.
- Know about reward points: You want to be aware what the best way is for you to earn reward points. There will be 1 point awarded for every $0.50 that you pay in event fees or for cash game rake.
- Know your strengths: In order to maximize your chances of doing well and being able to cash out a lot of the bonus, you want to stick to your strengths. Therefore, you need to determine if you are better off served playing tournaments or cash games to achieve the rake requirements.
- Avail of the free tokens: The second part of the WSOP Poker offer allows you to get seven free tournament tickets. You should make sure that you use these each day as they are risk-free and you are in with a chance of winning $100 each time.
- Always know where you stand: It is important that you are always aware of how many bonus funds you have left to wager and this will dictate what you the rest of your strategy should be.
Top 5 Common Mistakes in Fulfilling the Turnover
When trying to meet the wagering requirements of a given offer, there are some avoidable mistakes that a lot of people nevertheless make. See the list below of the five most common mistakes and what you can do in order to avoid them;
- Missing the deadline: You need to make your first deposit soon after setting up your account or else you may miss the deadline for the offer.
- Letting bonus funds expire: You have 90 days to meet the wagering requirements for the WSOP Poker first deposit bonus. Therefore, you want to make sure that you wager these funds within this time limit.
- Forgetting to enter in the WSOP Poker promo code: You want to make sure that you enter the valid WSOP Poker bonus code when you are depositing in order to activate the WSOP Poker bonus.
- Not depositing enough: Your first deposit needs to be at least $10 in order to avail of the WSOP Poker deposit bonus.
- Withdrawing too early: If you try to withdraw funds from your account too early, this will void the remaining bonus cash that you have yet to receive and wager. Therefore, try to hold off making a withdrawal until you have completely wagering all of the bonus funds.
WSOP Poker Reload Bonus & Promotions
At WSOP Poker, there is always a wide variety of different promotions on offer for existing players. This is a way in which WSOP Poker thanks and rewards its loyal players for their custom over the years. There are always many satellite events on offer for you to potentially gain entry into some big WSOP Poker main events. You also have regular sit and go leaderboards with the leaders getting different types of prizes. Certain days of the week have their own offers, such as the $30,000 Tuesday showdown and $100,000 Sundays. There are also other regular freeroll and bonus offers that are a great way to keep players interested in using the WSOP Poker platform.
FAQWSOP Poker Bonus: Often asked and answered here
You need to be inside of a state in which WSOP Poker is legally on offer due to having a license in the state. You will also need to comply with the local age requirements, which usually means that you need to be at least 21 years old.
There is geo-fencing in place which allows the WSOP Poker site to know what state you are currently in. Therefore, if you are in a state which legally has WSOP Poker and then you cross over state lines into a region where it is not legal, your game will then freeze.
There is a solid WSOP Poker app [WSOP Poker app] offering which allows you to play on the site no matter where you may be. The software is a bit old and looks outdated, but the gameplay itself is good.
Perhaps the best way is through their regular promotions. You have the chance to gain access into exclusive WSOP Poker events by playing the likes of freerolls and potentially winning massive sums of money if you are successful.
Unfortunately, if you forget to enter in the WSOP Poker promo code when you are making your first deposit, you will not be able to avail of the welcome bonus offer. This is naturally something you will want to avoid at all costs, as you are turning away free money.