Safe & Legit Online Casinos 2022: Top 5 Most Secure Sites
A safe online casino is going to be a trusted online casino. It is very important for online casinos to take their safety measures seriously because it allows for the best gaming experience and player satisfaction. You can be rest assured that your banking details and personal details are safe and secure. Most non-casino players will likely be very doubtful of the safety of that online casinos. Just like any other online business, there are well-proven online casinos that offer superb services to their customers. At AmericaGambles, we recommend the most reputable online casinos, these online casinos are very good online casinos and are well trusted amongst regular casino players. There are also online casinos that are very dangerous and offer very fake games (some offshore casinos) and fail to secure users’ data. We show you the way to select games that are safe and provide endless fun and bonuses.
Safe & Legit Online Casinos in Your State
There are many states that now have legal casino platforms online available to players. Here you can see the most popular online casino sites in these regions currently. Search for your particular state and check out the casino review linked for the safest online casino:
- Michigan – Golden Nugget: This Golden Nugget offering makes sure that it is very easy to use no matter what type of device you decide to use. There are nearly one thousand different top-tier titles to play, as well as fast withdrawals. To top it all off, you have a $1,000 deposit bonus offer available to you.
- New Jersey – Golden Nugget: This Golden Nugget offering makes sure that it is very easy to use no matter what type of device you decide to use. There are nearly one thousand different top-tier titles to play, as well as fast withdrawals. To top it all off, you have a $1,000 deposit bonus offer available to you.
- Pennsylvania – Caesars Casino: Players in Pennsylvania have a good range of different casino sites to choose from, but Caesars Casino is one of the standout options. This is thanks to a deep game library that oozes quality, as well as the regular promotions, and a $1,000 initial deposit bonus offer.
- West Virginia – BetMGM: If you want a casino site that has quality games, is fast when it comes to payouts, and looks great aesthetically, then BetMGM will be a good choice. It showcases quality at every turn. The welcome offer for new players also gives you the ability to get bonus money worth $1,000.
What Makes an Online Casino Safe & Legit?
There are many factors that make reputable online casinos what they are today. You need to consider these different aspects before it comes time to sign up for a new account. Here are some aspects to keep in mind:
- Licensing: You want to be sure that the casino site has been licensed in your given state. It is not usually a good idea to use offshore platforms or those that are not licensed as you can run into all sorts of different issues. You will have great peace of mind when using locally licensed platforms.
- Website localization: It is always good when the online casino you are using is going to be optimized for your given state. This means that everything will be relevant to players in your state rather than being a generic platform that is a bit too broad.
- Regular audits: It is important that you are dealing with an online casino that has to undergoes regular audits. This means the operator’s regulator making sure that all of its practices are complaint, as well as making sure that the casino games are all independent and fair to play.
- Technical security (SSL): You want to be sure that the sensitive personal and financial information that you are trusting the casino site with is going to be kept properly safe and sound. Otherwise, you can run into all sorts of issues. Check to see the level of encryption technology that a given operator is deploying.
- Legit software provider: You want to know that the platform of an online casino is being powered by a legit provider. This means that the backend will be strong and you will not run into any buggy issues that negatively impact your playing sessions.
- ID verification / Social security number: It is an important step for players to verify their new accounts with ID. If this is not a required step at a platform you are using, then it can be a cause of concern. You will also be asked usually for your social security number.
Licensing in the USA: Online Casinos Legal in Your State?
The legal situation for online casinos in the USA varies on the state you are currently in. Each region has its own rules when it comes to online casinos. There are certain states that have online casinos already live and thriving. Then there are those states which have legalized the activity but they are still developing the regulatory framework for the sector.
Then you have to states where lawmakers are on the way to passing legislation allowing casino sites. Finally, there are some sites that seemingly do not plan to allow online casinos any time soon. You can quickly check below to see which states have legal online casinos yet.
Offshore Casinos Are a Big Risk
Offshore casino sites often target people across the US. They are trying to capture a slice of the market for themselves, taking business away from trusted online casinos. These are not going to be licensed in the US, so you will not have the same level of protection as you would if you were dealing with local operators.
Using these platforms can also be legal in certain states. If something goes wrong when using these platforms, you have little to no legal recourse to recover your money. Therefore, people are warned about the big risks that are associated with using offshore online casinos rather than good online casinos that are locally licensed.
The Most Trusted Payment Methods for Online Casinos
You want to be sure that you are using a safe payment option when adding funds to an online account. This means that your sensitive financial info is kept safe and your funds reach your account in time. Here are some of the safest options to use:
- Credit card: A credit card is a good choice as it allows you to get a refund if something nefarious happens. This is opposed to when you are using a debit card when the funds are often gone forever if there is an issue.
- PayPal: PayPal offers a buffer from your sensitive bank information and the online casino. You simply need to provide the email address of your PayPal account and password in order to add funds.
- Cash at Cage: Many online casinos have a relationship with a physical casino in the same state. They will often offer you the chance to add funds to your online casino account by depositing cash through the cashier cage at this property, making it a very safe option.
- Neteller & Skrill: E-wallets like Neteller and Skrill are very popular at online casinos as they protect your sensitive financial information. They also are some of the fastest methods when it comes to withdrawals, with a low-cost structure. Therefore, this is the go-to option for many online casino players.
Games to Expect in Safe Online Casinos
There are many great online casino games that you will come across when using online casino sites. These vary in terms of their rules and playing experiences. Here are some of the better options on the market:
- Blackjack: Blackjack is going to be a key feature of nearly every online casino. This is an age-old table game that is loved by people all across the US. You will be able to play this often in many different versions and variants, as well as in live dealer mode a lot of the time.
- Roulette: Roulette is going to be a key part of nearly every online casino. This is an age-old table game that is loved by people all across the US. You will be able to play this often in many different versions and variants, as well as in live dealer mode a lot of the time.
- Slots: Online slots are going to be the main game type that will make up the game library at most online casinos. They will usually come from different game studios and have a good range of different features, styles, and themes. This adds a great level of variety to the overall playing experience.
- Live Dealer Casino: Live casino games are getting extremely popular at US online casinos. This is because you are getting a truly authentic playing experience as you will be able to see a real-life dealer through an HD stream. This covers all leading table games and it makes you feel like you are sitting in the casino in person.
FAQ5 Important Questions and Answers About Safe Online Casino
Since online casinos request for your personal and financial data, it is important for them to make use of the highest standards of security possible. For that reason, you should only register with casinos which can boast of a 128-bit encryption software. This mode of encryption is considered highly safe because to try decrypting data and user information, it would take practically thousands of years even if the most advanced computers were made use of. The 128-bit encryption software which protects your data is supported by the Advanced Encryption Standard (AES).
No, only phishing websites try to store your financial details, online casinos do not store your details on their websites. Therefore, you’ll have to enter your personal details over again when you wish to make deposits or withdrawals.
For the sake of swift withdrawals, online casinos encourage users to use the same method of deposit. However, where there are suspicions about the authenticity of such withdrawal request, online casinos may request you to provide additional verification documents such as a Photo Id, a government issued passport or driver’s license. These are safety measures which safe online casinos put up to ensure acts of fraud are reduced to a barest minimum.
All gambling and casino sites must operate under regulations. Here in the U.S. for instance, the online casinos that operate in New Jersey all operate under the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement. This information is usually provided at the bottom of the homepage of online casinos.
When playing for real money, online casinos in New Jersey require that you play only from within the state of New Jersey. Therefore, a geolocation software has to be downloaded on your P.C. Therefore, the need for the geolocation software is only to ensure that you are within the state of New Jersey when playing for real money, and not to stalk you or track your every movement.