Online Casino Reviews 2021
If you are looking to find the right online casino for your needs, it is important that you take the time to find an option at is a good fit for your needs. This doesn’t take too much time to do but it can pay off in the long run, saving you a lot of time and effort. You can read expert online casino reviews in order to speed up this process. You will be able to get insights from a team of professionals and see what aspects of a platform stand out and what are not as good. You will see the platforms with the best casino games and those with the fastest payouts. This guide will walk you through everything you need to know about online casino reviews.
Online Casino Reviews: Best Casinos in Your State
Only a few states have legal online casinos these days, but this is set to change as time goes by. Here is a look at the best casino sites you have available to you in each respective state currently:
- Michigan - Golden Nugget: The Golden Nugget online casino has a mobile and desktop offering that gives you access to over 850 great casino games. There is also a welcome bonus offer that allows you to get a 100% matched offer up to $1,000.
- New Jersey - Golden Nugget: The Golden Nugget online casino has a simple-to-use platform that allows you to get access to 850+ casino games. There is also a welcome bonus offer that gives you a 100% matched offer up to $1,000.
- Pennsylvania - Caesars Casino: The Caesars Casino in Pennsylvania has one of the most comprehensive offerings that you will find on the market. This allows you to play over 500 great games in a seamless way. There is also an ideal welcome package that sees you getting a 100% first deposit bonus that can be worth up to $1,000 if you decide to max out this promotion.
- West Virginia – BetMGM: The BetMGM Casino in West Virginia brings everything the parent company has learned over many decades in the casino business. The platform is pretty seamless, being fast and easy to use. There are more than 400 different games on offer, as well as a first deposit bonus offer that matches your payment 100% up to a max of $1,000.
Top or Flop: The 10 Criteria Used in Our Online Casino Reviews
If you are looking for a top rated online casino, there is more than one single thing to look at. Since there is no definitive answer to the question of which online casino is the best, we used 10 different rating criteria in our casino reviews to make sure we give every operator a fair and objective rating. Here are the criteria we used in our ranking process:
Games & Software: The Overall Offer
The quality of the gaming software is the one thing that can really make or break an online gaming platform. While online casinos with plenty of games powered by the top software designers can give you an amazing entertainment, sites with poorly coded software can be a complete waste of time, making this an important part of the rating process.
Live Casino & Dealer: The Live Gambling Experience
What’s more thrilling than playing blackjack or roulette against a real live dealer?! If you share in this sentiment, than the quality of the live casino platform at an online casino is a thing you will be interested in. We included this as a criterion in our rating process for American online casinos in order to satisfy the customers who love their table games.
Mobile Casino: A Single Tap Away
The mobile casino platform that each operator offers can be important to players who prefer to play on their phones or tablets instead of computers. We looked at mobile apps and browser based mobile products to make sure mobile users get their fair share of the experience as well.
Welcome Bonus & Promotions: Free Spins and Cash
Bonuses and free spins are often the biggest reason that users sign up with online casinos. If you love free money and extra spins on your video slot machines, than you will be interested in how we rated each casino in this particular category of the casino reviews.
Customer Service: Helpful or Not?
While creating our online casino reviews for US players, we always talked to the customer service agents and tested out the different support options. This way, we can conclusively say which operators are able to help customers in need and which ones don’t really care about their players as much.
Payment Options: The Banking Department
Another key element of any online gaming site is the banking department. In this segment, we examined the operators’ payment options, the speed with which they process payments through different methods and the generally quality of service when it comes to payments. Since you will be playing for real money, this criteria can be a very important one.
Limits & RTP: The Maximums and Returns
Players who like to play for higher stakes may be very interested in knowing how much they can deposit and cash out in each given period. Furthermore, for all our players, we looked at the overall return of the games offered on every site and gave a rundown of what users can expect while playing on the platform.
Usability: The Platform Quality
Whatever type of games you are looking to play, it is important for the operator to allow you to navigate to them quickly and play them smoothly. The overall quality and usability of the platform on various devices was another key aspect of our rating process.
Security: Staying Safe Online
Internet can be quite dangerous with many prying eyes out there, which is why it is very important for casino sites to have a solid security. Our team made sure to tell you all about the licenses each operator has as well as the basic security protocols used to keep the player information and cash safely away from any third parties.
Additional Offers: Gambling Options
While casinos may be the main products of most operators, many of them offer other games as well. If you prefer sports betting, poker or bingo over classic slots and table games, you will want to check out this part of our online casino reviews USA.
Licensing in the USA: Are there Reviews for Legal Casinos in Your State?
Each individual state has the ability to legalize online casinos if they see fit. Some of them already have a regulated online casino sector up and running, to much success. Other states are in the process of legalizing the activity or have already done so and are drawing up the sector’s rules and regulations.
Then there are states which are debating the issue, trying to figure out if there is an appetite in the state for such expansion. With a lot of potential tax revenue up for grabs, more and more lawmakers are considering the legalization of online casinos.
Why Read Online Casino Reviews?
There are many different reasons why it can be beneficial to read online casino reviews. Keep those reasons in mind when you read our casino reviews and choose your favorite online casino. Here is a look at some of the main points for you to consider:
- A lot of different online casinos in the market: There are so many different casino sites in the market today that it can be very time-consuming if you try o to do in-depth research into each of these options. The experts can do the hard leg work for you.
- Decide if the casino suits you: There is no point in signing up for an online casino and then realizing that it is not a good fit for you. You probably will already have deposited funds and invested time into the process. By doing some research beforehand, you can save yourself time in the long run.
- Find exciting new online casinos: There are new online casinos constantly hitting the market. By reading expert reviews, you can see if these platforms are trustworthy and worth your time.
- Find casinos to avoid: The experts will often be able to spot red flags before the regular person sees them. You will know which casinos are therefore to be avoided at all costs.
- Helpful for beginners: If you are a beginner when. It comes to online casinos, it is hard to know where to start in the whole process. Expert casino reviews give you the chance to learn the ropes in no time at all.
Why You Can Trust Us
Our online casino reviews have been conducted by a team of experts in the space. They have used casino sites extensively, making sure that each of the platforms has been comprehensively tested in every possible way.
We only look at casino sites that are properly licensed and legal. Therefore, you will not see any illegal offshore casino sites being reviewed. We have also been working in the market for more than a decade so all of this experience adds a lot of weight to the analysis of each casino site.
Every person reviewing the platforms is an expert in their own right and has worked in the industry for many years. Finally, none of the casino sites pay in order to get a good review or are able to manipulate the reviews in any other type of way.
How You Can Verify a Safe Online Casino
It is vital that you are using a safe online casino. This means that your funds will be kept safe, your personal info is secured, and you will be able to withdraw your winnings without any issues. Here are a few ways in which you can check the safety of a platform:
- License logo in footer or head: You will see the license that the operator holds in your given jurisdiction. It is important that you only use licensed platforms.
- You have to choose your state you are living in: Many operators will have online casinos in multiple states. This is always a good sign as they will have built up a strong track record. You will often be able to see the different states that a given operator is in.
- Look for known banking methods: You want to make sure that well-known and respected payment options are available for players. This means that you know the funds will be kept secure and safe at all costs.
- Contact customer service: You want to be able to deal with a real person if you run into a problem with your online casino account. This means checking the contact options, their opening hours, and the quality of their answers.
FAQTop 12 Casino Review FAQs
Online casino reviews brought to you by AmericaGambles are designed to inform you about the qualities of each casino operator and save you the trouble of having to find out how different sites perform in actual use. Simply check out the review and find out ahead of time.
The casino reviews are all written by independent online casino experts who have been using these platforms for many years and have. a lot of knowledge about each core aspect of the online casino experience. They do not have any sort of affiliation with a given casino operator.
There are many different things that go into making a good online casino. You need to make sure that it is legal and safe first of all. Then you want there to be a great range of games that you enjoy playing, as well as the platform being simple to use, have good promotions, and an array of payment options.
Yes! All online casinos you can find in our casino comparison are 100% legal and licensed by various American states. If your state allows real money gambling, you can find the sites that are licensed there at AmericaGambles.
All players who are at least 21 years old and located in the states in which a particular operator has a gambling license may join the site and play real money casino games there, while others will have to be satisfied with playing free games.
Yes! Players from states in which real cash online gambling is not yet regulated can still join and play the free casino games, with no monetary risk. These games can be very fun and great practice for the future when real money gambling is finally allowed in your state.
There is a number of different methods which players can use to get money into their casino balances, including credit cards, PayPal, other e-wallets and cash payments in casino cages. You can pick your payment method and use the one that is most convenient to you.
Online casinos offer various types of casino games such as video slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and video poker. You can find out more about these games in our detailed online casino games reviews. Normally, you can find all popular casino game types at the top rated sites.
If you are ready for some cash action with one of the top rated online casinos, check out the casino review and follow the step by step registration process described within. The registration is usually simple and takes no more than a few minutes.
Casino bonuses are promotions by the casino operators that allow users to play with extra cash in their balances. A welcome bonus is often issued to every new customer who joins the site. You can check out what bonus is offered at each site within the casino review offered at AmericaGambles.
No! Every site will only let you have one account, so make sure you create one in your real name and only use that one. Don’t try to make fake accounts as you will not be able to cash out any winnings from them.
Yes! Many online casinos offer other gambling products such as bingo, poker or fantasy sports as a part of their overall offer. Signing up with online casinos will usually give you access to at least one and often many different gambling products through that same site.