Live Blackjack 2021: How to get started
Blackjack is a popular game in casinos, earning the name 21 from the way the game is played. Blackjack, or 21, is an age-old card game popular all around the world. You can find blackjack in virtually every casino you walk in to around the world and across the web, blackjack is every gamblers delight, affording them to showcase their skill and enjoy the thrill at the same time. Live blackjack is the latest trend in online casino gambling, an entirely new model of playing blackjack from the comfort of your favorite couch at home while still enjoying the frenzy that comes with the casino atmosphere. With the development of world class streaming service which offers you high definition video transmission, punters can play blackjack from the comfort of their homes while the game is on in another location.
- House-edge is not constant and depends on a lot of factors
- 21 is the vital number in live blackjack.
- Live Blackjack requires a strong internet connection for you to play
- Betting limit on live blackjack varies from casino to casino
- Deck of playing cards used ranges from 6 to 8
- Live Variations of the Online Blackjack
- Difference between Live Blackjack and Online Blackjack
- Requirements to Play Blackjack at an online casino
- Advantages of Playing Live Blackjack at an Online Casino
- Disadvantages of Playing Live Blackjack at an Online Casino
- Playing Live Blackjack on Online Casinos
- Online Live Blackjack Rules
- Live Blackjack Payouts
- Tips and Tricks to Win Big in Online Live Blackjack
- Online Blackjack Playing Strategy
- Is Online Casinos Legal in the USA?
- Online Casinos with Live Blackjack: Play Now!
Live Variations of the Online Blackjack
On your visit to any casino, what you notice is the numerous variants of live blackjack available for you to choose from, examples include: VIP blackjack in which the minimum and maximum bet allowed is quite different from the regular online live blackjack online. This is special to the casino offering the live blackjack as casinos have their version of a high-class live blackjack offer. Other variants you would come across Includes Vegas Strip Blackjack famous for its low house edge, Double Exposure Blackjack as the name implies is where both of the dealer's cards are open or exposed, Blackjack Switch, where the player is dealt two hands and is allowed to change cards between the two hands, Double Attack Black, etc. and many more.
Difference between Live Blackjack and Online Blackjack
Live blackjack is one of the greatest gifts of gambling technology to real money players from different parts of the world. It is just like playing blackjack at a land-based casino, but from the comforts of home. Some live casinos are compatible with mobile devices, enabling players to play on their smartphones and tablets. Unlike regular internet blackjacks that make use of Random Number Generators (RNGs), In Live Blackjack, Players stream a high-quality video of a live dealer dealing them their cards right from a casino studio or a land-based studio.
Requirements to Play Blackjack at an online casino
Its undebatable that you need a Mobile internet device like a smartphones or computer to play blackjack comfortably at an online casino. You also need to have a high-speed internet connection preferably a 4G internet provider to boost playing experience and keep the playing tempo on a high one. Another important requirement you need to fulfil is to have a funded online casino account to begin playing. It’s a step in showing you are serious for the playing business.
Lastly, as the major aim of playing is winning, and a win can only be guaranteed by good playing prowess trained through sound knowledge of the blackjack game. Therefore, you must have a sound knowledge of the blackjack game.
Advantages of Playing Live Blackjack at an Online Casino
- Gaming with human dealers in real-time
- Greater comfort and convenience as you play from your home
- Suitable for all bankrolls even the smallest ones
- An awesome array of gaming options and variants
- Privacy and security policies which protect the player
Disadvantages of Playing Live Blackjack at an Online Casino
- A bad internet connection could slow the playing speed
- Its devoid of personal contact with the dealers and fellow players
- Cash out Times is a bit limited
- Authorized & Regulatory legal Issues from different state online gambling laws
Playing Live Blackjack on Online Casinos
The rules are fairly the same for online casinos and land-based casinos when it comes to blackjack, what might differ will be variations in the game as localized to a particular casino. Below are rules to abide by when involved in online blackjack games.
Online Live Blackjack Rules
- Deck of playing cards used can range from 6 to 8.
- Aces can carry a value of 1 or 11, and tens and face cards can have a value of 10 points.
- A hand value is the addition of the point on each card in a hand.
- The highest hand is sums up to 21.
- After the players have placed their bets, the dealer deals two cards to each player and two cards to himself. The dealer deals one of his cards face up and a card facedown referred to as the ‘hole card’
- In a scenario where the dealer possesses an ace, he will offer an "insurance bet."
- If the dealer possesses a blackjack (21), then all wagers will be lost except the insurance bet , should the player possesses a blackjack as well, a push scenario will be
- The player to the left of the dealer begins the game by either choosing to take a Stand, split, fold or surrender, Split or hit.
- If the dealer’s hands totals above 21 points, then any player who hasn’t folded or bust will win the game.
- If the dealers hand is still below 21, Then whoever has the higher point below 21 wins the game, player or dealer
Live Blackjack Payouts
Blackjack payouts are not complex to understand as they are very straightforward. A live blackjack payout for is 1:1, so a wager of $100 earns you $100 making your returns to be $200 in total. If you hit a natural blackjack, your payout will be 3:2, which is the highest pay out in the game. In a scenario which you opt for an insurance bet, your payout will be 2:1 if the dealer gets a blackjack(natural).
Tips and Tricks to Win Big in Online Live Blackjack
There are several tips and tricks that you can apply to your game. Most tricks depend on the situation, but we also have some general tips for you. Always split should you have a pair of aces or 8 in your hand. Avoid splitting should you have pairs of 10 or 6. Another trick is to never opt for an insurance bet. Lastly, always allow the dealer to bust.
Online Blackjack Playing Strategy
Mentally track the cards and number of decks. This means making a mental track of dealt cards in the deck is a good way to have a sound idea of the odds of getting or been dealt a certain card. Also, use the Oscar System. This just mean adjusting your wager amounts in relation to whether you win or lose a hand.
Is Online Casinos Legal in the USA?
The legal situation of online gaming venues is quite tricky across the United States, but the federal level of governments permits most types of online gambling. The only exemption is illegal sports betting, which is banned by the Wire Act. Only state-licensed sports betting are allowed. The act of playing online gambling games is not unlawful, but making financial transactions on an online casino site is illegal. This means that if you log onto the site, you have not broken any laws until you deposit money into the website. This is why we have to turn to the states which have legalized online casinos.
At the state level, though, there are various statues against gambling which are outdated and are not specific about online casinos. A few states have laws that are clearly against online betting, but these laws are only directed at those who operate the centers. More specifically, some states allow it, and others do not. Thirty-six states in the United States have legalized online gambling. Some of the laws include age limits that can be eighteen or twenty-one years old, and some need your national identification card. Only four states (for now) have proper legislation that permits gambling for real money slots for those above eighteen.
Its advised that even in a state where online casino gambling is approved, its important to only make use of operators that are licensed to operate. Playing in an offshore casino is highly prohibited and discouraged.
Online Casinos with Live Blackjack: Play Now!
Blackjack is easily one of the most popular casino games in the world. The popularity of the game spans the entire world as blackjack can be played in both brick and mortar casinos around the globe and countless online casinos. Our online casino comparison contains reviews and links to all the best online sites where you can enjoy playing this exciting card game, so make sure you check it out and choose the best casino for your gaming pleasure. You can also check out our guide to Caribbean stud poker if you prefer games that have a poker player's approach to card gaming instead.