Casino App for Real Money 2021
Always striving to give you the best, most accurate, and most up to date information about online gambling, we at AmericaGambles have set out to discover the leading casino app for real money. We want to make this site your go-to place for all things related to online gambling and provide you with everything you need to know for the most profitable and enjoyable gaming sessions. All online casinos are compared objectively, using reference points such as licensing, gaming offer, support, and more. In addition to all this, we categorize casinos by the states they’re licensed in, so if you’re wondering what online casinos you can legally play on from your computer or mobile phone, we have the answers!
- What Indicates a Good Casino App for Real Money?
- Casino Apps to Win Real Money: Web App or Download App?
- Why Do We Need Casino Apps for Real Money?
- Top or Flop: Our 10 Criteria for a Good Online Casino
- Legal Situation in the USA
- Checklist: Registration
- Our Top 5 Online Casinos
- Our Top 5 Online Casino Bonus
- 8 Tips to Get You Started
What Indicates a Good Casino App for Real Money?
Although all casino apps for real money have many similar features, the best ones usually stand out in the most important of aspects. This includes things such as the overall design and usability, selection of gaming titles on the mobile version, compatibility, and more. We look at these and many other points when making our judgment about the best casino app for real money to recommend.
Mobile Games & Casino Software
Two of the biggest things that can make or break a mobile casino app are the number of games on offer and overall quality of the software. Players want to be able to enjoy a great range of slots and other games on the go without being restricted by their preferences. Furthermore, they want to play with casinos that are capable of designing mobile solutions for Android and iOS that run smoothly and provide a pleasant gaming experience.
Mobile Live Casino & Dealer
These days, live casino games have become very important for a significant number of players out there. It is perfectly reasonable to expect that casino apps to win real money offer a good range of live dealer tables available on the go. Playing live roulette or blackjack on your mobile phone may have been just a dream a decade ago but today, it has become a standard, and respectable casinos try their best to implement this option into their mobile solutions.
Web App / Download App
Most casinos these days offer a web app that requires no download whatsoever. However, some operators still try to mix things up by featuring a web application as well as a downloadable casino app for those players who prefer to have better control and faster access to their favorite slots. A mobile web app is usually preferred by the players, though, as it doesn’t restrict them in terms of the device they use and also doesn’t force them to install any software on their phones or tablets.
Some casino apps real money USA will treat players to a special bonus when they register using their mobile phones or make their first deposit via mobile. Those operators that don’t have a special bonus for mobile casino users aren’t necessarily a bad choice, of course, as this is just an additional perk. However, it is essential for the casino to at least provide mobile players with all the promotions available to desktop users.
App Usability & Special Functions
As already mentioned, players don’t like to be restricted by their choice of technology when considering what casino to play at. So, it is important for a quality casino app to be available across different devices (Android, iOS, Windows), either as a standalone or a web version. If the app has some other functions integrated, such as sports betting or online poker, all the better.
One of the final things to consider when looking at casino apps to win real money is the range of available payment options (banking guide). It is very convenient if the mobile casino app provides players with an opportunity to deposit using their phones and also withdraw their winnings the same way. Having a good range of banking options is very important for a solid casino app.
Casino Apps to Win Real Money: Web App or Download App?
There are two main types solutions for a casino app you can win real money on: web apps and download apps. Both have some upsides and downsides, which we’ll briefly discuss here. Some of the best casinos out there try to offer both options to their players so that they have a choice and can play in accordance to their preferences.
Web apps are usually the preferred choice of mobile casino players for several reasons. First of all, they require no download, which means you can access them from different devices and don’t have to install the app on all of them. Furthermore, these apps are convenient because they’ll work equally well on all sorts of mobile devices, whether they’re powered by Android, Windows, or iOS. Since they’re powered by a web-based technology, the operating system of the device doesn’t matter as much. Finally, web apps usually have a much better selection of slots and other games as they’re usually desktop platforms simply optimized for mobile play.
Download casino apps to win money are good because they are often very sleek and user-friendly, which improves the overall gaming experience and satisfaction levels. However, the number of slots on offer is often significantly smaller than with web apps. Also, some casinos will only have an app for Android or iPhone, which makes it hard for some players to get involved. Finally, Android users are usually not able to get mobile casino apps from the store but need to download it from the casino site or another source, which can be a security risk and makes the installation slightly more complicated.
Why Do We Need Casino Apps for Real Money?
Online casinos already have very good software solutions for desktop computer users so one might wonder where is the need for casino apps for real money? With so many casinos available for play on desktop computers, do we really need them on our mobile phones as well?
The fact of the matter is that people are turning more and more to their mobile phones these days. They’re used to read emails, watch videos, get news updates, and many other things. Thus, it is only natural that players also want to be able to use their phones to also play their favorite slots and other casino games like roulette and blackjack.
A good casino app can be a great way to pass some time while waiting for a friend or a colleague at a coffee shop or while driving to or from work. As long as you use it responsibly, a mobile casino can be a lot of fun and you could even win a jackpot while on your job break if get lucky. These things have been known to happen and very often to people playing on very low stakes. So, there are definitely some upsides to having a casino app you can win real money on.
Top or Flop: Our 10 Criteria for a Good Online Casino
The mobile solution is just a fraction of the overall picture. You can hardly have a good casino app made by a bad operator. Thus, it is important to understand what criteria we look at when rating online casinos and how our process works.
- Games & Software: what’s the number of games offered by the operator, what game providers do they work with, and is the overall quality of the software up to the standards?
- Live Casino & Dealer: what can fans of live casino games expect to find? Does the operator offer live dealer games and what kind of variety do they provide?
- Mobile Casino: the quality of the mobile solution for those who love to play on the go. Is there a web/download application, how good is it, and how many games does it offer?
- Welcome Bonus & Promotions: how does the casino treat its new and existing players? What bonuses and incentives do they offer to attract new users and keep the existing ones?
- Customer Service: are customer support agents available 24/7 and what options do the players have to reach out to them? Do they respond quickly and are they helpful?
- Payment Options: what payment methods are accepted by the casino for deposits and withdrawals? Are there any fees involved and how quick are the withdrawals?
- Limits & RTP: What are deposit and withdrawal limits like when compared to other operators? What is the average RTP of the games offered on the site?
- Usability: is the gaming platform user-friendly, stable, and reliable? What are loading times like on average and how easy is it for the players to find the games they’re looking for?
- Security: is the casino properly licensed in the jurisdiction it operates and what safety measures are in place to ensure players’ information and money are properly protected?
- Additional Offers: are there any additional offers from the operator, such as sports betting, online poker, or similar? Do they have any interesting tools to help improve your experience?
Legal Situation in the USA
Things have certainly changed a lot for the players from the US when it comes to online gambling. There has been a lot of movement on the legal side of things, with more and more states passing bills to finally regulate online gaming. Thanks to this, there’ve been many online casinos opening their doors to residents of the US, acquiring licenses within particular jurisdictions.
However, there is still no bill on the federal level which would regulate online gaming. Thus, all players are restricted to playing within their respective states and, save for a few exceptions, online gambling isn’t crossing lines between the states. Whether and when this might change is anyone’s guess. There has been some movement in this field but not nearly enough to speculate about a federal online gambling bill.
This is particularly important for those who choose to play from their mobile phones. Because online casinos are restricted to only accept players physically located in the state they’re licensed for, this sometimes creates problems for those who decide to use a casino app with real rewards. Namely, geo-location systems are still being developed and sometimes players might experience difficulties when using a mobile casino even if they’re inside the state lines.
Luckily, operators have become much better in this particular regard in the recent period and there have been fewer reports about these types of issues. Still, players wanting to play from their mobile devices should be aware that there are potential problems they might face and be prepared for them, just in case.
While we strive to only offer you the best casinos out there, every player should decide for themselves if a particular casino is right for them. To do this, it is best to look at some important aspects and see how they fit with your expectations.
- License & regulation: is the casino properly licensed in your state?
- What kind of payment methods do they accept?
- How fast are the withdrawals?
- Are there any fees involved?
- Is it a new casino or have they been around for a while?
- What kind of gaming options are there?
- Do they have slots and table games you like?
- Is customer support available around the clock?
- If you enjoy progressive jackpots, are these offered?
- How do you like the casino platform in general?
Our Top 5 Online Casinos
When rating online casinos, we look at many important aspects that an operator needs to meet to be considered one of the best. Depending on your particular needs and expectations, though, our test winner doesn’t necessarily have to be the best choice for you, personally. Some casinos stand out with their bonuses and promotions, others are focused on providing players with as many gaming options as possible, while others yet will offer lightning-speed withdrawals but may be lacking in other areas. At the end of the day, these are all good gaming operators but you need to pick those that meet your personal criteria the best.
Our Top 5 Online Casino Bonus
Almost all online casinos offer some kind of a welcome bonus for their players when they open a new account. Some operators are more geared towards rewarding new players and will offer great bonuses although they may not necessarily be our test winner. When looking for a good casino bonus, you should always look into things beyond just the amount. Is the bonus cashable or not? What are wagering requirements and what kind of restrictions apply when playing with bonus money? These and other criteria will help you determine how good the bonus really is.
8 Tips to Get You Started
If you’re new to online casinos and online gambling, there could be some problems or issues you’ll face at the start. Although these may seem pretty big and serious for a new player, the reality is that most of these are quite minor and easy to solve. We’re bringing you some tips to help you get things off the ground but for more information you can always visit our gambling school and American Casino Guide where you’ll find plenty more tips and tricks.
- The registration process may seem unnecessarily complicated and lengthy but we advise you to take your time to fill in all the required fields with correct information. This will help prevent any problems later.
- Don’t worry too much if your credit or debit card is declined by the casino. This is a common issue and it doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with your bank account. Simply try another card or try the same one a bit later.
- If a game happens to crash while you’re in the middle of a bonus round, don’t worry. Simply reload the game and you’ll usually pick up right where you left off and you won’t lose any money.
- Even the best real money casino app for Android will need to be downloaded from a casino site. There is nothing sinister about this – the reason is simply the fact Google doesn’t allow any casino apps that pay real cash.
- Bonus conditions may sometimes be confusing for new players. If you’re uncertain about anything, just ask support and request clarification.
- If you want to try a game you haven’t played before, most casinos offer a demo mode. Feel free to use it to learn the rules and understand the game. This won’t ruin your chances of winning in real money mode.
- Casinos will often send many promotional offers to their new players. Don’t feel pressured to take them – only play when you really feel like it and accept offers that really look good.
- The verification process at an online casino is nothing to be afraid of. It is a standard procedure and while it may take a little while to complete, you have nothing to worry about as long as you supply the documents that are requested.
FAQFrequently Asked Questions on Casino App with Real Rewards
Go to the casino site and either download the application to your mobile phone or use their web app to register and/or log in and start playing. It is that simple.
If you’re wondering which casino apps can you win real money with, the answer is – pretty much all of them. All online casinos offering real money play on desktop computers will also let you play for real on your mobile phone via their app.
Most leading casino operators out there will let you deposit through the app as well as cash out your winnings to your payment method of choice. Hence, you can do everything through the mobile version without ever having to use a computer.
Of course, you can. Whether you download the casino to your mobile device or you use the mobile site, there will be a registration link somewhere on there. Simply follow that link and fill in the required form and you’ll be good to go in no time.
Most online casinos are pretty well optimized so you don’t need a state-of-the-art mobile phone to play. As long as you have a reasonably new phone or tablet, you should have no problems accessing your favorite games.
This is because Google doesn’t allow any real money gambling apps. So, casinos are offering apps for download from their own sites instead.
All regulated US casinos have to adhere to very strict rules and regulations, which also includes making sure that the casino offers a high level of security and safety. Therefore, you can rest assured the casino, mobile and otherwise, is perfectly safe to use.
Many casinos also feature a live dealer section on their mobile platforms. If this is what you’re looking for, you should have no problems finding operators offering live blackjack, roulette, and other table games in their live variations.
This varies from one casino to another. Some casinos do tend to offer special bonuses for mobile players but pretty much all of them will at the very least let you claim all the promotions that are available to desktop users.
All online casino winnings are taxable in the US so you will have to pay taxes. The exact amount will depend on how much you win and also what state you’re playing from as state taxes aren’t uniform across the USA.