Casino Cashback 2021
Casino cashback bonuses enjoy increased popularity lately, and more online casinos include it in their promotions. Although standard welcome bonuses might seem attractive on the first look, cashback may be more lucrative in the long term. In this article, we are going to focus on cashback casino bonuses, explain how they work and why casinos offer them, guide you through different casino cashback bonus types, and much more. Stay with us, learn how to utilize these promotions and where to find them.
Get your Casino Cashback at…
Although cashback casino offers are on the rise, players cannot find them in all online casinos. We are going to reveal where you can find these offers, so you don't need to spend time searching for cashback deals.
- Virgin Casino – Up to $ 100 Real Cash Back: This offer is available exclusively for new players at Virgin Casino. Those who make the first deposit of at least $ 10 can count on a cashback up to $ 100 from their lost wagers. If you have a net-loss during the first week from making a deposit, you can recoup up to 100% or up to $ 100, depending on the lost amount. Players who lose at least 90% of their initial deposit within the first week will get a 100% cashback up to $ 100. The best thing about this promo is that it is available for withdrawal as soon as you get a cashback. Therefore, no wagering requirements are imposed. Virgin Casino is legal and live in New Jersey.
- Tropicana Casino – Up to $ 100 Cashback: Tropicana Casino offers a welcome bonus as a cashback to their newly registered customers. Similar to the Virgin Casino offer, if you are not lucky enough in your first week of wagering, you can get up to $ 100 back. To qualify for this deal, you should make a minimum deposit of $ 10. Then, if you generate losses in 7 days from the first deposit date, Tropicana Casino will return you up to 100% or up to $ 100 of your net loss. It is excellent insurance, knowing that you can extend your gaming experience even if things are not going well. On the other hand, you can withdraw that money immediately and without any wagering requirements. You can enjoy playing your favorite casino games at Tropicana Casino in New Jersey.
What Is a Cashback Bonus & How They Work
A cashback bonus is a particular promotion type that is getting more and more popular among players. If you are new to online gambling and don't know how it works, we'll focus on that topic in this section.
A casino cashback bonus serves as bet insurance in case you enter a lousy streak during your wagering experience. Although it doesn't give you money to start playing with, you can get a percentage of your losses up to the capped amount. After you claim the bonus, we recommend you always check terms and conditions, especially the capped amount you can get as a cashback.
The major difference between cashback deals and standard welcome bonuses is that there are no wagering requirements. It wouldn't make any sense that you need to play the money through several times, as you have already wagered it.
Why Casino Offer Cashback Offers
Casino cashback bonuses can be beneficial for both operator and player. For casinos, they represent a less risky way to reward a customer than offering bonus funds on the first deposit. They don't give you more than you have already spent playing online slots or other casino games.
On the other hand, cashback casino bonuses are convenient for players as well. The most attractive thing about them is that they come with no wagering requirements. Another handy pro is getting money back in real cash, not as bonus funds. In other words, you can withdraw that money immediately, without having to use it on playing games before making it withdrawable.
Types of Casino Cashback Offers
Like other promotional offers, casino cashback bonuses also have different types. To better understand the main characteristics of each type and their differences, we will go quickly through several types. By learning more about various kinds of casino cashback offers, you can utilize them better in your gaming experience.
- Permanent Cashback: Some cashback offers are time-limited, but that is not the case with permanent cashback. Certain casinos made the cashback offer a central promotion on their websites, and they are available constantly throughout the year. Therefore, if you search for regular cashback bonuses, consider just those casinos that have them permanently offered.
- Welcome Cashback Offer: This kind of cashback offer is available exclusively for new customers. This is one of the ways for online casino operators to attract as many new players as possible. Although they are not shiny as the first deposit bonuses, welcome cashback offers could be more generous in the long term.
- VIP Cashback: Of course, there are cashback offers for existing players as well. VIP cashback is one of them, as they are designed only for loyal customers. Thanks to these promotions, regular players can play just as they would typically do, and in the case of bad luck, they can recoup some of their losses.
- Cash Back on Losses: If you haven't generated profits from your gaming in a certain period of time, a cashback casino can return you a part of your losses. You would get a specified percentage during a predefined period and up to a particular amount. Since nobody likes losing, these offers might comfort players when they are experiencing bad streaks.
- Cash Back on Total Bets: Cashback offers on total bets are among the most attractive promotions of this kind. No matter if you lose or win, a cashback casino might return you some percentage of your total stake after a specific period. Therefore, the more money you wager, the more you will receive from this promotion.
Are There Any Wagering Requirements?
Wagering requirements are one of the standard conditions for making a bonus withdrawable. However, it is not the case with the cashback offers, and there is a simple reason behind that.
For most bonuses, a player gets money or free spins in advance to play with. On the other hand, you get the money you've already player back with the cashback bonus. Therefore, it would be unfair that an online casino imposes playthrough requirements on the money you have already spent playing. Also, as you can get a percentage or part of your total stake, it's another reason why it wouldn't be right to introduce wagering requirements to these offers.
What does this mean for a player? Well, you should play casino games as you usually do without needing to comply with any wagering requirements. Cashback bonuses are an excellent way to get some money back if you are on a lousy run.
Are There Legal Casino Cashback Offers?
There is nothing illegal with cashback offers! These promos don't require you to deposit more money than you intended and already planned to play with. However, before starting to play casino games and claim these bonuses, you should check if gambling is legal in your state. Online gambling is entirely legalized in a few states, while several others are on a good track to making it available within their borders. Therefore, as long as online gambling is legal in your state, you can use cashback offers provided by the corresponding online casinos.
Online casinos presented on this page are licensed and legal, and if they are available in your state, they are entirely safe to play in. All the operators we present are reputable and trustworthy, and you can enjoy a memorable gaming experience. You can check the list of legal states below.
Checklist: Registration for Casino Cashback
At this point, you may want to register for an online account at a cashback casino. In order to pick one that suits you the best, we have built a list of essential criteria your selected casino should fulfill. You should look for a cashback casino that:
- Is Licensed and legal
- Is Reputable and trustworthy
- Has a diverse game library that matches your needs
- Has different payment options available
- Is fully responsive on a mobile device
- Has a professional customer support
- Processes your data safely and securely
- Offers regular cashback promotions
- Has payout limits as high as possible
- Provides additional offers to its loyal players
FAQ5 Important Question and Answers about Casino Cashback
It is best to follow the promotion instructions to claim the cashback bonus properly. In most cases, you should enter a bonus code or click on the corresponding link to opt-in. After you claim the cashback offer, you will get back the stated amount of cash if you make losses.
The main purpose of a welcome bonus is to attract new customers to an online casino website. On the other hand, existing players can take advantage of cashback bonuses as well. Although welcome offers seem more generous, you can get much more from cashback promos in the long term.
Some casinos may claim that they offer cashback bonuses, but they are tied to specific wagering requirements in reality. Since genuine cashback offers don’t impose any playthrough conditions, you can easily distinguish fake cashback bonuses. Online casinos presented on this page offer only real cashback promotions!
A cashback casino is an online gambling operator that regularly offers cashback bonuses. They don’t focus only on attracting new customers but also taking care of the existing ones. Cashback casinos should have at least one type of cashback bonus active at any time.
Cashback bonuses are not available only to those players that haven’t been so lucky. Thanks to the cashback on total bets, you can count on getting some part of your total stake back even if you generated profits! These offers consider only the amount of money you have wagered in a specific period.