Founded as one of the first online casinos in the United States back in 2013, Caesars Online casino serves as a great pioneer with a well-rounded gambling service. The players at Caesars can play over 440 casino games, and all this comes packed in a top-of-the-line software provided by NYX Gaming, including a high number of slots, poker as well as table game options such as Blackjack, Roulette, and many more.
All that is topped with a Caesars Online casino bonus code which can get you a free money welcome bonus to check out the games as well as a lucrative welcome bonus, which can be a great bankroll booster if used correctly.
While taking advantage of the Caesars Online promo code and playing at one of the best-known gaming giants sounds excellent, we now take on a detailed review of the casino welcome offer to see how it fits individual players’ needs. Caesars Online Casino is licensed in New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
- Caesars Online Casino Welcome Offer: $10 for Free & $300 for Your First Deposit
- Interesting Offer, but can I Deposit Using my Preferred Deposit Method?
- Let’s Go: I want to register!
- Caesars Online Casino Bonus Conditions in Detail
- Tips: How to Fulfill the Wagering Requirements
- Top 5 Common Mistakes in Fulfilling the Turnover
- Caesars Online Casino Reload Bonus & Promotions
Caesars Online Casino Welcome Offer: $10 for Free & $300 for Your First Deposit
Caesars online bonus is available to all new players over the age of 21 who are able to register and verify their accounts under the casino regulations and the local laws. The welcome offer consists of two parts, and both are tailor-made for players who are very active during their first days with the new casinos.
Firstly, there is a free money sign up bonus where Caesars awards all players $10 to their bonus balance upon successful verification. The players must not use a Caesars Online registration bonus code in order to claim the freeplay, which can be used on all casino games and certainly serves as a great way for newcomers to check out the site sections, the app, and find their favorite slot machine or two. With a little bit of luck, new players could kick-start the experience with no real money deposits at all.
However, the real deal is the deposit bonus, which now stands as a 100% match deposit offer of up to $300 that can also be used on all games but holds different contributions to the wagering requirement – which will be mentioned in a more detailed overview below. Players must use the CASINO300 Caesars Online bonus code and manually claim the bonus after logging in, which will credit the appropriate amount to the bonus balance and have you enjoying the favorite games almost immediately. The bonuses are not on the high end when it comes to the amount but rather seem like a great opportunity for players looking for a quick boost to their bankroll.
Interesting Offer, but can I Deposit Using my Preferred Deposit Method?
As marketed, Caesars Online casino works only with renowned payment processors to complete their approach to security measures with fund safety and general care for deposit and withdrawals. This still means a variety of options available to choose from, and you are most likely to find a preferred one yourself.
The banking options available for deposit include credit cards such as VISA and MasterCard, Online Banking, ACH e-checks, e-wallets such as PayPal, Caesars’ Prepaid Card, and cash deposits at the Cage, as well as 7Eleven’s PayNearMe. There are no fees charged by the casino for deposits or withdrawals.
Let’s Go: I want to register!
Once you have decided to take up the offers from Caesars casino and set up an account, it’s easy to get to the registration form. Players can sign up both at Caesars website and through the Caesars Online Casino app. We now take on a detailed overview and step-by-step instruction, although the sign up is as intuitive as it gets, where it’s imperative to note the information provided must be correct and precise. The home page features several JOIN NOW buttons featured in gold and taking to the same place, with three easy steps to follow:
- Login Details – where you enter desired information including email address and confirm it as well as password and confirm it, which has to be at least eight characters long and have one letter and one number.
- Personal Details – where you enter your First Name, Last Name, Gender, and the Date of Birth (you have to be over 21 years of age to join and play casino games at Caesars).
- Contact Details – where you select the country of residence, state, city, and Zip code, going on to the Address and the Mobile number. Lastly, you have to choose two security questions as well as answer them and enter a bonus code.
- We strongly suggest you read the Terms and Conditions at the bottom of the registration form in great detail before signing up and accepting all the requirements just above it, as it can largely affect your gaming style and the games you play early on.
Once done, players receive an email confirmation and need to click the link to verify and activate the account. You might be asked to provide additional documents at any given time in need to confirm your identity and age. However, this allows players to claim the first bonus and start playing immediately, going on to enjoy your favorite games or find some of the exclusives.
Caesars Online Casino Bonus Conditions in Detail
Once you’ve entered the bonus code for Caesars Online casino and got your bonus balance to play with, it’s obviously essential to get a detailed insight into how the bonus works. Reading through the terms and conditions is just as important as reading the general terms when setting the account up or even more so.
Caesars casino offers all new players a welcome bonus of $10, which is a great way to explore the game library the casino offers and try them out as it can be used on all games. The no deposit bonus is non-transferable, meaning it cannot be used on sports betting and holds a 1x wagering requirement. Players have to complete the requirement within seven days, or it will expire, forfeiting all of the bonus funds and the winnings resulting from it. No funds will be available for withdrawal before completing it.
Additionally, players can claim a 100% match deposit bonus of up to $300, which has a wagering requirement of 5x and must also be cleared within seven days of claiming it. The bonus is also available to be used on all casino games available. Still, not every game contributes the same amount of wagers towards the requirement – which will be explained below. Players can claim just one bonus offer and must manually accept the bonus in My account area, where deposits via PayNearMe and the Caesars casino Cage are not eligible for the promotion.
Bonus & Condition details
Tips: How to Fulfill the Wagering Requirements
As said, bonus funds can be spent on any given game with Caesars. Still, not all games contribute the same amounts towards the wagering requirement players must complete to be able to withdraw funds from their accounts. It’s important to note the time is limited to just seven days for the players to complete it, which means you should make the account and the deposit only when you have the time to be as active as possible.
Still, the requirement by itself is not huge and feels attainable, where Caesars casino became recognized for reasonable promotions and appealed to the new players. The casino games contribute as follows:
- Slots contribute 100% of the wagers towards the requirement, and this makes them the best suited for clearing the bonus, as betting $1 means you’ve contributed $1 and practically cleared $0.20 of your bonus funds.
- Video Poker is the next best option, contributing 50% towards the wagering requirement. This means you’d need to bet $1 to clear the $0.20 off your balance.
- Lastly, Table games such as Roulette, Blackjack, and Let It Ride all contribute 20% towards the requirement, as obviously the easiest ways to clear the bonus and reasonably diminished in the spirit of the promotion. That means you’d have to bet $5 to clear $0.20 of your bonus and looks like hardly the best option.
Top 5 Common Mistakes in Fulfilling the Turnover
Still, even after going through detailed reviews and learning the details of specific promotions, many players make mistakes, and this can result in a slower contribution towards clearing the bonus or losing the bonus altogether. Let’s go through some of the most common mistakes:
- Not taking the time for the T&C: As already mentioned above, it’s essential to read through the Terms and Conditions so that you would know what’s going on and why. It could be too late to contact the customer support once you’re underway, so make sure you understand the basics before grabbing the bonus money.
- Playing the wrong games: While all games contribute towards the turnover, not all games do so in the same amounts. It is best to play slots while completing the requirement, while Video poker comes in second and all other table games long way behind.
- Claiming other bonuses: Players claiming other welcome bonuses will not be eligible for the bonuses listed above. It’s important to choose the bonuses you want to grab and do so with understanding, picking the ones that best suit you and offer the best terms.
- Not entering the Caesars Online casino promo codes: Caesars offers promotions to specific players, and if you do not enter the casino bonus code, you will not be able to grab the offer afterward. The match deposit bonus code reads CASINO300.
- Depositing via PayNearMe or the Cage: Depositors who choose to deposit cash in one of the PayNearMe locations or the Cage at Caesars Casino in New Jersey or any other cash at cage place are not eligible for the offer. These deposits do not let you opt-in for the welcome offer.
Caesars Online Casino Reload Bonus & Promotions
As of now, Caesars online casino offers no reload bonuses to existing members. However, there are several other promotions players can get their hands on. First of all, there a loyalty system where players can convert the points to cash, where 1,000 points bags $10 into your balance.
More importantly, the casino offers access to an extensive reward system called Caesars Rewards. Players earn Online Tier Credits for their gameplay and can go on to claim rewards at more than 40 available casinos and resorts around the globe.
You can make an account at CaesarsRewards.com and connect it to your casino accounts, which should then update within three days. You can then go on to claim lucrative prizes such as airline and cruise tickets, overnight stays in hotels, meals, live events, WSOP events, and many more. Caesars award loyalty, and this seems like one of the greatest services for VIP players and high-rollers around.
FAQCaesars Online Casino Bonus: Often asked and answered here
Yes, Caesars has a long-standing history and reputation to uphold, which goes a long way to proving it’s a legit website. The website and apps offer top-of-the-line security systems and data encryption, which also add to the overall safety, on top of the brand power which certainly speaks for itself.
Promo codes for Caesars Casino bonuses are CASINO10 for the free cash offer and CASINO300 for the deposit offer, where players also have to claim the bonus manually in order for it to be credited to the balance. Both codes should be used before signing up or depositing with the operator.
Yes, CaesarsRewards.com offers a long list of opportunities players can take advantage of, connecting the account and converting their points to many rewards across 40 different partner companies. These are best suited for high rollers, who get to accumulate may rewards points through making big bets and consistently playing at the site.
The wagering requirement for the no deposit bonus is 1x the balance, while the deposit bonus holds a 5x requirement. Both bonuses have to be cleared in 7 days before expiring and seeing the remaining bonus balance – as well as the resulting winnings – forfeited.
The casino bonuses are best suited for Slots players, as it is the only game which contributes 100% towards it. All other games are eligible too, though, with lower contributions listed in this review. If you prefer table games, you can still get the bonus, but you will have to wager more to request a cashout.