Online Casino Bonus 2021
Online gambling has only just become legalized in the USA and AmericaGambles is here to help you make all the right choices. Our mission is to help players find all the best online casino sites and capitalize on their ability to play online games within the confines of the law.
At AmericaGambles, you will find the rundown of all the legal and legitimate online casinos and other gambling sites in America. Use the filtering options to display only sites legal in your state and never play with an illegal or offshore site again. Keep reading and learn more about the best casino bonus offers and other perks that you can claim by playing at the top legal online casinos.
- This Indicates a Good Online Casino Welcome Bonus
- The Most Common Casino Promotions Types
- Wagering Requirements Under Review
- Top or Flop: Our 10 Criteria for a Good Online Casino
- Best Casino Bonuses from a Legal Standpoint
- What to Consider Before you Sign Up
- The 5 Best Online Casinos
- The 5 Best Online Casino Apps
- Dealing with Online Casino Bonus Codes – Top Beginner Tips
This Indicates a Good Online Casino Welcome Bonus
With hundreds of online casino offers out there, players can often get confused as to which bonus to pick. Each offer is different in various aspects, and we have taken it upon ourselves to teach you which bonuses are the best to claim. Here are the top five rating criteria which determine the best online casino bonuses:
Bonus Amount: The Sheer Value
When it comes to casino bonuses, there is no doubt that the number one thing most players look at is the sheer amount of real money they can get if they claim it. The bigger the bonus, the more cash you can get and the more valuable it is.
However, keep in mind that with bonus size come other bonus terms such as percentage and wagering requirements, which can make even a big bonus less than attractive. If you are looking to make a big deposit, a big bonus will certainly be the best for you, but make sure it also does well in the other rating criteria.
Bonus Percentage: Relation to Deposit
Each deposit bonus is issued as a percentage of your initial deposit. A 100% deposit bonus will match your deposit in full, while a 300% bonus will give you three times the cash to gamble with. However, keep in mind that every bonus comes with wagering requirements and you will have to play games before you can request a cashout.
Most of the best online casino bonus offers are in fact worth just 100% of the deposit, as wagering requirements on such bonuses tend to be reasonable. However, if you are looking to go for the big money and don’t care about having to bet big, a bigger percentage bonus is perfect for you.
Free Spins/Freerolls/Free Bets
Along with cash bonuses, many casinos and gambling sites issue free spins, free bets or access to competitions that may award you extra money. The value of extra free spins can be truly great and it gives players a chance to play some slot machines with no risk at all.
Players who enjoy betting on sports can often get free bets in addition to their casino betting cash and free slots spins, which is another fun way to gamble and potentially win some real money. Whichever type of extra value you are looking for, we have a bonus on offer that’s perfect for you.
Wagering Requirements: Getting the Cash
Probably the most important thing to look at when claiming a casino online bonus is the wagering requirements that apply to the offer. Every bonus comes with these and in order to get your hands on actual real money, you will need to meet them before you request a cashout.
Wagering requirements force players to play games, with slots usually being the best way to clear a bonus. You will have to wager your bonus amount anywhere between 1 and 50 times when you claim one, so make sure you know what terms you are working with before you take up an offer. Additionally, remember that games like video poker or roulette will often not count towards the wagering requirements clearance at all or only partially.
Bonus Time: The Clearing Timeframe
Another very important condition of every bonus offer is the timeframe in which it can be claimed and the time the player has to meet the wagering requirements. When signing up with an online casino, it is important to find out how long you have to claim your welcome offer and not sign up before you are ready to deposit, so as not to lose the opportunity at the bonus.
In addition to this, another time related condition is the one that relates to clearing the bonus. Once you have claimed an offer, you will have a limited time to meet the wagering requirements in full, so make sure you know what the time limit is and play through your bonus within it.
The Most Common Casino Promotions Types
When it comes to casino promotions, there are many different types that players can benefit from. Whether you are looking to try out a casino with a no deposit bonus or jump into some serious play with a welcome match bonus, there are options for you. These are some of the most common types of online casino promotions available:
- Deposit Bonus: Deposit bonuses are issued to depositing players who put real money into their casino balances. Make a deposit and the casino will match it with bonus money available for play at the real money slots and casino games.
- No Deposit Bonus: If you are looking to try some slots and get some action in with no risk a no deposit bonus may be the right thing for you. Simply make an account with one of the online casino sites and you may get some free cash to play with.
- Free Spins: Often issued as part of the welcome bonus offers, free spins give you a free ride on the popular slot machines. Claim free spins and try different slots and casino games and potentially win real cash while playing.
- Loyalty Programs: For their most loyal players and high stakes customers, online casinos hold special loyalty clubs which award bonuses and cash prizes. Earn VIP points by playing consistently at a single site and you may just end up getting plenty of cash from the loyalty bonuses.
- Mobile Bonuses: Mobile casino players get to claim special rewards and bonuses as online casinos try to attract more and more mobile customers. Try the various mobile casino apps and enjoy the special perks as you play on the go.
Wagering Requirements Under Review
If you are looking for a good casino bonus USA, the main thing you will need to think about is the wagering requirements of the offer in question. While there are many big bonuses on offer out there, the more important question is how easy it is to turn them into real cash.
Many online casinos, especially the offshore casinos offer bonuses that are big in size but very difficult to convert. With high playthrough requirements and short times for wagering, the chances of coming out with some real money in hand are very slim.
When looking at bonuses to claim, you should consider the wagering requirement before anything else. Bonuses with low wagering terms are easy to convert to real money which you can cash out and simply move the money to another site, thus clearing multiple bonuses.
On the other hand, if you claim a bonus with high wagering requirements, chances are you will lose your deposit and bonus money before the wagering terms are met in full. A good deposit bonus may have a wagering requirement of just 5x, playable at all games, while a poor one may require you to wager the bonus 50x and may only be playable at certain slots with low RTP rates.
The best tip we can give you is to always go for casino bonuses that come with low wagering requirements but still give you plenty of cash in relation to the amount you intend to deposit. This way, you will give yourself a good chance to convert your bonus and you will get to keep cash that matters to you at the end.
Top or Flop: Our 10 Criteria for a Good Online Casino
The online casino market offers dozens of different possibilities, but we want to make sure you always play at the casino that offers you the most return on your investments of time and money. These are the 10 rating criteria we used while reviewing the top online casinos in the US market:
- Games & Software: One of the crucial things about any casino is the software it runs on and the games on offer, so we considered these with great care.
- Live Casino & Dealer: Modern casino players are crazy about live dealer games, so we tested the live casino platforms of each and every operator.
- Mobile Casino: Playing on the go is definitely all the rage, which is why we test the downloadable apps and instant play platforms of every casino.
- Welcome Bonus & Promotions: The value of the welcome bonus and other promotions offered by the operator were also in the focus.
- Customer Service: How helpful are the customer support agents and what kind of contact methods can be used? This was our next rating criterion.
- Payment Options: To make sure you can move your money around with ease, we ensured that every operator we promote offers plenty of easily available payment options.
- Limits & RTP: We went into the minimum and maximum deposits, cashouts and bets in various games as well as the return percentage of games offered by the sites.
- Usability: Testing the platforms allowed us to understand how they perform in various situations and how easy it is to move around the site and get things done.
- Security: The safety of our players is our main concern, so security at every casino was tested in detail and various safety elements were taken into consideration.
- Additional Offers: Finally, we took a look at the other products offered by the operator, such as bingo, poker, sports betting and fantasy sports.
Best Casino Bonuses from a Legal Standpoint
Before you decide to jump at the opportunity and claim a casino deposit bonus with one of the sites offered, it is important that you understand the legal aspect of playing online casino games in the USA. The country has not always allowed online gambling and even today in many states online casinos are not allowed to operate.
For this reason, AmericaGambles has prepared a detailed casino comparison which will tell you exactly which online casino sites allow players to play from which state. If you are looking to claim some bonus money, make sure you are doing it at a site that is legally allowed to operate in your state.
Due to the difficult legal situation, many offshore casinos have grabbed the opportunity to allow Americans to play there, even though they legally are not allowed to do so. For this reason, we urge you to stay away from such sites and only play at online casinos with a proper license.
If you are playing from one of the states in which online gambling is not yet legalized, you can still play the free money slot machines, roulette and all the other games. While you can’t win real money playing these, you can practice and have some fun while you wait for the legal process to bring online gambling to your state.
What to Consider Before you Sign Up
If you are ready to play real money casino games, you will want to make sure you do it at just the right site. Here is a list of things you should make sure to consider before you actually register and claim your welcome bonus:
- The versatility of casino games
- The availability of live casino
- Mobile casino apps and platform
- Platform usability and speed
- Combined promotions value
- Wagering requirements of the welcome bonus
- Payment options and cashout speed
- Licenses and security
- The customer support quality
- Overall RTP of the online casino
The 5 Best Online Casinos
We have conducted detailed tests of dozens of online casino sites and have come up with conclusive ratings for each of them. Based on our testing, you can now find out which casino sites offer the best overall service according to our ten crucial rating criteria. Check out the detailed reviews of each casino and see how it rates compared to others in each of the criteria as well as in the overall standings.
The 5 Best Online Casino Apps
If you prefer playing online casino games on the go, we can recommend many online casino apps which offer superior service. Check out our thorough reviews of the best mobile casino sites and apps which focus exclusively on the quality of the mobile offer. The 5 sites in the table below offer the best overall experience to mobile users, guaranteed:
Mobile Payment :No
Games Count :298+
Mobile Payment :No
Games Count :295+
Dealing with Online Casino Bonus Codes – Top Beginner Tips
If you are new to the world of online gambling, there are things you may forget to do when claiming a bonus or that you could do wrong. We have made it our mission to help new players get a head start in this industry, which is why we offer these beginner tips to help you get started with casino bonuses:
- Use the bonus codes: Some bonuses require the use of online casino bonus codes. If a code is required, don’t forget to use it during registration or deposit process, as you might not get the bonus if you forget to enter the code.
- Be mindful of wagering requirements: Wagering requirements are one of the most important things to consider when claiming a casino bonus. Make sure to consider these and don’t claim a bonus that is too difficult to clear.
- Play the right games: Not all the games will contribute the same amount towards the wagering requirements. Make sure to check out what percentage of the bet is considered for playthrough at each game.
- Deposit the maximum: If you can claim the maximum bonus amount at a casino, make sure to do it. You usually get a single shot at a welcome bonus, so make sure it counts to the fullest.
- Mind the timeframe: Even the best casino bonuses come with a timeframe in which they must be claimed and wagered. Make sure to keep this timeframe in mind and don’t let your bonus go to waste.
- Don’t bet too high: When playing with a bonus, there may be a maximum bet that will count towards wagering. Don’t exceed the maximum bet as you will be throwing money away with no wagering counted.
- Use the right deposit methods: Often, online casinos will not issue deposit bonuses to players who deposit using certain payment methods like Skrill or PayPal. Make sure to find out before you make a deposit if your payment method counts for the bonus.
- Don’t cashout too soon: If you request a cashout before you have met the wagering requirements of the bonus, you will forfeit the bonus money and any profits you made from it, so remember not to try to cash out before all wagering is done.
FAQOnline Casino Bonus FAQs
Online casino bonus is extra money given by the operator to the player as a reward for playing at the site or making a deposit with the site.
Any new player who makes an appropriate deposit with the operator will receive the welcome bonus, in accordance with the terms and conditions of the particular casino.
No deposit bonuses are bonus offers that do not require players to make a deposit but rather just sign up with the operator. These are ideal for novice players.
While some online casino bonuses may be recurring promotions, most of them, especially the welcome bonuses, can only be claimed once by one player.
Wagering requirements are the amount of money one must wager in order to turn the bonus money received by the operator into real cash they can withdraw.
Wagering requirements of casino bonuses are usually best met by playing slot games with a high RTP if these are included in the promotion.
Casino bonus free spins are additional promotional spins which players can use to play certain video slots, which are often issued in addition to the standard bonus cash.
You can cash out your bonus money once you have cleared all the wagering requirements of the promotion in question.
All bonuses come with a certain timeframe in which they must be claimed as well as one for wagering. Once you claim a bonus, make sure you wager the required amount within that timeframe.
Usually yes! You will either be prompted to take the offer or not, or will have to use a special code. If you were issued a bonus you don’t want, talk to customer support before you start playing.