Best & Fastest Payout Casinos 2021
There are many great casino sites on the market today, but you want to be sure that you are dealing with a platform that will allow you to quickly access your money. Winning is always something that casino players are trying to do.
If you have been on a good streak and you are looking to withdraw some of these funds, then you want it to be a simple and easy to process. This guide will take you through everything you need to know about making fast withdrawals from online casinos.
- Fast Payouts in Your State Are Possible at...
- Why Fast Payouts Are Important
- Ranking Methodology: This Makes the Best & Fastest Payout Casinos
- Fast Payouts: These Payment Methods Are Good to Use
- Speeding Up Payments
- Play Legal for Real Money in Those States
- Checklist: How to Find the Best Online Casino
Fast Payouts in Your State Are Possible at...
There are only certain states that currently offer online casinos in a regulated manner. Here are some of the fastest paying online casinos in those states that currently offer legal online casinos. Look for your state and you will find the best online casino for you:
- Michigan - Golden Nugget: The Golden Nugget online casino has a mobile and desktop offering that gives you access to over 850 great casino games. There is also a welcome bonus offer that allows you to get a 100% matched offer up to $1,000. You can get fast payouts when you need them.
- New Jersey - Golden Nugget: The Golden Nugget online casino has an easy-to-use platform that allows you to get access to 850+ casino games. There is also a welcome bonus offer that gives you a 100% matched offer up to $1,000.
- Pennsylvania - Caesars Casino: The Caesars Casino in Pennsylvania has one of the most comprehensive offerings that you will find on the market. This allows you to play over 500 great games in a seamless way. There is also an ideal welcome package that sees you getting a 100% first deposit bonus that can be worth up to $1,000 if you decide to max out this promotion.
- West Virginia – BetMGM: The BetMGM Casino in West Virginia brings everything the parent company has learned over many decades in the casino business. The platform is pretty seamless, being fast and easy to use. There are more than 400 different games on offer, as well as a first deposit bonus offer that matches your payment 100% up to a max of $1,000.
Why Fast Payouts Are Important
Nobody wants to waste too much time waiting around to get their money. They want to have it in their possession as soon as possible. With modern payment options, fast payouts are becoming more and more of a reality. Here are a few reasons why you should not settle for not getting the fastest online casino payouts.
It’s your money
First of all, this is your money that you have earned through your casino playing experience. This means that the casino should be doing everything it can to quickly get it into your hands rather than holding onto it for an extended period of time.
You should avoid those casino sites that have been shown again and again to fail to pay their users on time, as this is one of the most fundamental aspects of playing real money casino games. Otherwise, you might as well have been playing the games in demo mode.
Easier to avoid a disaster
While all of the sites that you play on through the regulated market have been checked by the respective state authorities, you never know what might happen. There could be some issue that leads to your funds getting trapped in an account, so you want to be able to always be able to cash out the winnings when you can rather than letting them just rest in your account. You may also get tempted to keep gambling these funds when you are ahead and ultimately end up being out of pocket.
Playing in different casinos
You might not want to curtail all of your casino gameplay to just one casino. You might want to use the same money from one site on another site and need quick and easy access to these funds. This gives you an all-around playing experience. Not being able to quickly get your funds is always a major reason why people avoid using certain online casinos.
Ranking Methodology: This Makes the Best & Fastest Payout Casinos
There are a few different ways that you are able to figure out whether or not an online casino is going to offer fast payouts or not. Here are a few of the ways that you can gauge the potential for a given offering:
How quick are the payouts?
You should always check to see what processing times a given casino site offers before you have created a new account. There will usually be a pending period that the operator takes to accept the payout request. Then the payment options it offers will have their own further processing times.
Are there various banking options to choose from?
You want to have a good range of different ways to remove funds from an online casino account ad not be curtailed. This means that if one option isn’t working for you, that you can instead move onto another option and get your funds.
Are there any fees associated with the payout?
Most of the leading casino sites do not charge you for making withdrawals. However, there are some that will when you are using certain payment options or dealing with certain sizes of transactions. Make sure to check if you have to pay any sort of withdrawal or processing fee.
Is the online casino legal & has the needed licenses?
You want to be sure that you are dealing with a reputable online casino and that it is properly licensed in your state. This gives you peace of mind that they will treat your funds with care and not do anything that puts your money in jeopardy.
Fast Payouts: These Payment Methods Are Good to Use
There are certain payment options that are going to be preferable. To use if you are looking for quick withdrawals. Here is a look at the best options that will commonly be found across the internet casino sector:
- Skrill: Skrill is a popular type of e-wallet that is commonly accepted by online casinos. It allows for safe and secure processing of deposits and withdrawals. It has one of the fastest withdrawal speeds around, often allowing your transaction to process instantly.
- Neteller: Neteller is a popular type of e-wallet that is commonly accepted by online casinos. It allows for the safe and secure processing of deposits and withdrawals. It has one of the fastest withdrawal speeds around, often allowing your transaction to process instantly.
- Instant Withdrawal: An instant withdrawal allows you to complete an ultra-fast bank transfer. This means that your funds should reach your bank account at a much quicker rate than a regular type of wire transfer would take. This is one of the most reliable ways to transfer money online, no matter if you are using an online casino or not.
- Bitcoin: Cryptocurrencies are becoming a more popular option in online casinos. The likes of Bitcoin allow you to make fast withdrawals that can usually be processed in little more than ten minutes. Not many states currently allow online casinos to accept these types of payments, but it is set to become gradually more popular over time.
- Credit card: Certain credit cards lend themselves to being ideal for fast payouts. This will often depend on the card provider and the casino site that you are using. There will be certain banks that will not process gambling-related transactions
Banking Methods to Avoid
As well as choosing fast payout methods, there are some options that you are better off avoiding. Here is a look at some of those options:
- Checks: Traditional physical checks are fast becoming a thing of the past. With the power of online banking, not as many people are carrying checkbooks around. While some casino sites offer you the ability to mail out a check to you, this can often take weeks for you to get your funds. eChecks are better as they can be quicker than their physical counterparts. Some payment methods like Pay by phone normally can't be used for withdrawals.
- Bank Wires: A bank wire transfer can often take a week to process. This means that you are going to be waiting a long time to receive your funds and they can often come with costly charges.
- Cash at Cage: Some casino sites allow you to withdraw funds for your online accounts at the physical casinos they are partnered with. This takes time as you have to physically visit one of these properties in order to get your has, not making it a very efficient process.
Speeding Up Payments
There are a few different ways that you can speed up the withdrawal process. These are simple steps that you can take and they often have powerful results. Here is a quick breakdown of these different tips:
- Use the payment method the site specializes in: Some casino sites will have a specialist withdrawal option. This will be highlighted as being the fastest option to use. Therefore, for the fastest withdrawals, you will need to go with this method.
- Verify account upon signing up: Usually, you will need to verify your account before you make a withdrawal. To make sure that there are no hitches when making your initial payout, you will want to have your account fully verified well in advance. This is a simple process but you want to ensure that there are no hiccoughs.
- Vet the site fast payouts first: Before you sign up for a new online casino site, it is a good idea to first check to see what the withdrawal times are. This means that you are fully aware of how long you will be waiting before getting your funds. To check the options, you can simply visit the casino site and look at the information page about deposits and withdrawals.
Play Legal for Real Money in Those States
The legal online gambling situation in the United States is going to be vary depending on what state you are in. Therefore, what is legal in one state is not necessarily going to be the case in the other state. You need to be aware of what the exact laws are regarding online casinos in your given jurisdiction. The market is growing very fast, there are more and more states that make online casinos possible. In the following table, you will find the states with legal online casinos.
Checklist: How to Find the Best Online Casino
There are many different aspects of an online casino that you can consider before choosing one. It is a good idea to create a shortlist and figure out which is going to be the optimal fit for your needs. Here is a quick shortlist that you can use during this process of elimination:
- Security measures
- Range of games
- Welcome offers and promotions
- Loyalty program
- Withdrawal times
- Customer Support
- Mobile platform
- Ease of use
FAQMost Important Questions and Answers about Fast Payouts
This is going to vary a bit when it comes to comparing different casino sites with one another. However, e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller are often the fastest around. The likes of Bitcoin are now slowly being adopted at online casinos, which is also a viable option for fast withdrawals.
Most online casinos these days will have a pending period when you try to remove funds from your account. This can often take a day or two depending on the operator. This gives the casino time to make sure that the request is legit and that nobody is trying to take your funds.
In most states, there are rules in place that ensure that people are not money laundering through online casinos. This means that your account needs to be verified before making a withdrawal. This usually entails providing some photo ID, as well as showcasing some proof of your address.
You should avoid the slower payment options if you are able to use one of the alternatives. Normally, the bank transfer, debit card, and check options are the slowest ones and to be avoided. However, they are known for being very secure, which is something that you need to take into consideration.
There are a few ways that you can make sure that you are going to be getting the fastest withdrawals possible. You should look at a site’s withdrawal times before you sign up. Then you should know what times of the week the payouts are usually the quickest, as well as having your account fully verified before making your initial payout request.