Top 5 Pay by Phone US Online Casinos 2022
As technology continuously improves, the online gambling industry tries to take advantage of it and provide a better user experience to its customers. Pay by Phone is one of the innovative tools that allow you to make easy deposits. This article reveals everything you should know about Pay by Phone casinos, how this method works, the significant advantages, and much more. Stay with us, and get all the necessary information to enhance your gaming experience by using this tool.
- Handy and popular payment method
- Available only for making deposits
- Super fast and straightforward
- One of the safest payment options
- Pay by Phone: These are the top 5 casinos
- Pay by Phone Casinos: Deposit with your phone bill
- 5 Steps for paying by phone: How-To
- Pay by Phone vs. pay by mobile: What’s the difference?
- Withdrawal: You will need a second payment method
- Advantages of paying by phone
- Pay by Phone Casinos: Try Them Out Now!
Pay by Phone: These are the top 5 casinos
In case you are already familiar with this concept, you could head directly to the top five Pay by Phone casinos. You can find the best Pay by Mobile casinos out there in our list below, and start your gaming experience by making a deposit via your phone bill. Online casinos listed below are legal and safe, and they accept payments by phone. We are here to bring you only the trustworthy online casinos that can provide you an unforgettable gaming pleasure.
Pay by Phone Casinos: Deposit with your phone bill
Nowadays, all online casinos offer different payment options to their customers. If you ever spun the reels at the real money online casino, you may already be familiar with some of them. Deposit methods like bank transfer, credit and debit cards, or e-wallets have become a standard in the gambling industry. However, phone casinos offer you another possibility to fund your account quickly and easily.
If you sign up for an account at a Pay by Phone casino, you can transfer funds that are going to be billed by your phone bill. For this purpose, you will also need to set up an account at the payment processor that works with your selected casino and your phone carrier. Of course, you can use several third-party processors, and perhaps, the most popular one is Boku.
After setting everything up, the easiest part is making a deposit. You should pick your processor from the list of the available ones and enter the amount you want to transfer to your online casino account. The transaction processing time is usually measured in seconds, and you should instantly have your deposited funds at your disposal. On the other hand, your phone bill will be charged for the deposited amount.
5 Steps for paying by phone: How-To
To make things super easy for you, we will guide you through the Pay by Phone process step by step. Thanks to these straightforward steps, you will be able to fund your Pay by Mobile casino account with just a few clicks. So, let’s get straight to this process:
- Pick a Pay by Phone casino: Obviously, the starting point is to select a Pay by Mobile casino from the list above. Just enter all required information, and create an account.
- Set up an account at a third-party processor: This step is similar to the first one. The main difference is that you need to register at the payment processor supported by your selected Pay by Phone casino and your phone carrier.
- Select Pay by Phone as a payment method: Back to the phone casino, and go to make your deposit. Pick Pay by Phone as your favorite banking option, and head to the next step.
- Enter the deposit amount and your phone number: At this point, you need to define the amount of money you want to transfer to your phone casino. Also, your phone number is required in order to be billed appropriately.
- Confirm the transaction: Finally, you just need to hit the confirm button, and after that, you should get a confirmation SMS from your Pay by Mobile casino. Funds on your phone casino should be available immediately.
Pay by Phone vs. pay by mobile: What’s the difference?
People often mix the pay by phone and pay by mobile terms. So, let’s dip into the differences between these two terms. For the purpose of explaining them better, we dedicated a section in our article.
Pay by Phone refers to making payments that will be listed in your phone bill. Therefore, when you pay your phone bill, you also make a payment to the online casino where you deposited your money through the Pay by Phone option. With this approach, you don’t need to make an instant payment, in this case, to the phone casino, as your phone bill will be increased to the due amount.
Pay by Mobile is a broader term that includes all kinds of payments made using your mobile device. It doesn’t necessarily mean your phone bill will be charged with the due amount. You can use your mobile device to make NFC payments, QR code payments, mobile wallet payments, etc.…
Withdrawal: You will need a second payment method
While the Pay by Phone deposits are straightforward and quick, you still cannot use this payment method for withdrawing your winnings. Systems and software still need some improvement before being able to credit your phone bill with your online casino winnings. On the other hand, you have many different alternative withdrawal methods, including credit and debit cards or e-wallets.
In the end, if you hit big winnings, why would you credit your phone bill and not having cash at your disposal? This is another scenario where alternative payment methods may be handier. However, providers should work on making this banking option available for withdrawals as well. We will keep monitoring the situation around it and update the page if and whenever the change happens.
Advantages of paying by phone
- Deposit speed: Since Pay by Phone deposit transactions takes just seconds, you will instantly have funds on your online casino account.
- Delayed payment: Thanks to the Pay by Phone payment option, you don’t need to make an instant payment. You will have funds available at your online casino account immediately, but you’ll pay with your next phone bill.
- Security: Since you don’t enter any credit card information, the Pay by Phone payment method is among the safest options.
- Spending control: The amount of money you can deposit with this payment method in a specific period of time is usually limited. Therefore, you shouldn’t be able to overspend.
Pay by Phone Casinos: Try Them Out Now!
You have learned about the advantages of playing your favorite games at pay by phone casinos. Find the best pay by phone casinos on this page and go straight to your preferred one. Sign up for an online account, and make your first deposit using pay by phone as a banking option. Start playing online casino games now, and pay later through your phone bill!
FAQTop 5 questions and answers
Pay by Phone transactions usually take only seconds. You will have your deposited funds available at a phone casino instantly after making a deposit. It is a convenient payment method when you want to start playing your favorite online casino games immediately.
Usually, you won’t be charged any additional fees using this payment method, but it is worth double-checking. At first, make sure that your selected phone casino doesn’t charge any fees for Pay by Phone deposits. Then, you should also check with your phone provider if there are some fees imposed on their side.
Unfortunately, not all online casinos provide Pay by Phone as a payment option. Luckily, you have the list of the best Pay by Phone casinos, which are completely safe and trustworthy. We expect that this banking option becomes a standard soon, as it is very popular among players.
There are several benefits to using the Pay by Phone payment method. Firstly, you can have funds available at your online casino account instantly. Then, you don’t need to make immediate payments, as everything goes through your phone bill. Last but not least, it is one of the most secure payment methods, as you don’t need to disclose your credit card details.
Unfortunately, Pay by Phone is still not made available as a withdrawal method. Although it is very convenient for depositing funds, you cannot withdraw your winnings and credit your phone bill. Alternatively, you can use other banking options, such as e-wallets or credit and debit cards.