Intertops Offshore Casino 2021
Unlike many offshore casinos that are of a newer date, Intertops Casino has been around for quite a long time. Intertops has offered its services back in the early days of the internet and before online gambling was banned in the USA it was one of the leading online gaming providers in the country, providing plenty of great promotions, solid customer support and countless casino games such as video poker, free games, bonus, and slots, Intertops casino has managed to put itself in the spotlight.
It was established in 1983 and did not start its online operation until 1996. Operating on Realtime Gaming software, Intertops casino is one of those offshore operators that often pose as temptation to US citizens to play casino games. However, US citizens who know better understand that there are legal consequences they may face should they decide to play their slots and poker games at offshore operators, however classic they may be. Our Intertops Casino review contain more information on why we do not recommend this operator.
Is It Legal to Play at Intertops Casino?
There are couple of facts that must be made known here. Yes. Intertops Red Casino and Intertops Casino Classic, under one name Intertops Casino, have a reasonably good reputation in online casino world. Intertops casino has long history behind it – operating since 1983 and online presence since 1996.More importantly, Intertops in not located in the United States. In fact, among its list of restricted countries is the United States. Simply put, as far as US players are concerned, Intertops is an offshore operator.
In the best interest of US players, it is recommended not to play at offshore operators. Instead, US players should find state-licensed operators where they can play their video slots, casino poker games, and various other bets. Our Online Casino Comparison is very helpful in this regard.
American players are always advised to play at a state licensed online casino instead of an offshore casino site. Thanks to AmericaGambles, you can now find such online casinos in our Online Casino Comparison as well as more information about the legality of playing at various casino sites in our article that explains The Wire Act in more details.
That’s why you shouldn’t bet at this operator
As US based casino player, the best thing you can do is sign up with a site that is licensed in you state and make a deposit to play there. You can also play for free, but in both cases you will always be safe and secure of any possible legal implications. Here are just a few reasons you should avoid playing at Intertops Casino:
- Risk of legal troubles: Playing at an offshore casino makes the player open to all sorts of legal implications. Any player who decides to play at Intetrops could be charged with tax evasion and money laundering depending on the way they move their money around. Whether you are brought up on such charges or not, the fact is you are helping a rogue casino avoid paying taxes.
- Potentially jeopardizing private bank account: When you open an account on Intertops casino page and deposit money in your in your account, you are directly or indirectly moving money offshore. Any bank account eventually linked or connected to you or this account could be put at the risk of being closed or payment from such account for some other legitimate tasks being denied by the bank.
- Risks to private data: The private information you share with Intertops Casino such as your email address and your banking info may not be safe, as there is no real system that would ensure all such data is kept securely at an offshore casino.
Intertops Casino Check: All you need to know
Casino Games & Live Casino
Asides the Intertops casino instant play, the casino boasts of offering a wide collection of casino games and promotions. From our findings, we found that Intertops casino offers a reasonable amount of satisfaction for players of casino games and gambling.
Another fact that is worthy of noting about Intertops casino is that there are two versions in the way it operates it casino business. They are:
- Intertops Red Casino: This is like the landing page where new players and prospective Intertops account holders are received. This intertops red casino site hosts about 300 games from the category of Real Time Gaming, with which new Intertops red casino members can play, enjoy bonus, and get indoctrinated into the Intertops home.
- Intertops Casino Classic: The second version, the Intertops Casino Classic, is a more elaborate version of Intertops, featuring modern site design and template. Since its launch in 2013, new and existing account holders are welcomed with access to bonus, free play, game download, promotions, and a wide collection of casino games that are built on the software frameworks of NextGen Gaming and WGS Technology.
There is nothing big or fancy about bonus offering of Intertops casino. For both the Intertops red casino and the Intertops casino classic, the following bonus applies. Welcome bonus of 100% up to $100 redeemable only on first deposit and a wagering requirement of 30x after a successful Intertops Casino login and sign up.
Casino Rookie Raise: for the Intertops Red Casino and the Intertops Casino Classic, there are 50% deposit bonus up to $500 on second deposit; 75% bonus up to $150 on third deposit; and 100% bonus up to $200 on fourth deposit. 50% deposit bonus on deposit up to $100 with 50 free spins: Promotions that are focused on slot games.
Payment methods at Intertops Red Casino and Intertops Casino Classic include:
- American Express.
- Bank Transfer.
User Interface / Usability
In a nutshell, Intertops casino is one of the few offshore operators that make necessary arrangements and accommodations for optimum user experience. The design of the site is user-friendly. Intertops casino games and promotions are accessible seamlessly on mobile devices:
- Mobile devices running Android
- Windows Mobile Phone.
There are three support channels for Intertops account holders:
- Live Chat.
- Email Support.
- Phone Support where new and existing account holders can call in on their mobile phones.
The Future of Offshore Casino Sites
Online casino sites that continue to service American players despite not being issued a license to do so continue to emerge on a daily basis. Intertops Casino has been one of those operators for many years, and despite providing a relatively safe service, they have been breaking US laws for that whole time. Today, the future of offshore casinos is in question as more states introduce bills to legalize online gambling and allow operators to provide services in a legal way. We expect that within the coming years, the number of offshore sites will diminish as they lose business to regulated and fair online casinos within the USA.
In the meantime, we highly suggest staying as far away from Intertops Casino as you can, as this operator does not provide a legitimate way for Americans to gamble online. Instead, find legal sites that you can play with or simply wait for your state to start issuing licenses for such sites in the coming months and years.
Disclaimer: Don't play here
FAQMost Common Questions of Players
Most offshore casinos, including Intertops, offer their services to players older than 18 years of age. However, as an American you should avoid playing at offshore casinos altogether and those under the age of 21 should avoid gambling altogether.
No. Offshore online casinos such as Intertops Casino have no real obligation to keep your personal information safe. Since they are operating from countries with vague laws in this department, they are more or less free to share your information as they see fit.
Yes! Intertops Casino accepts crypto currencies such as Bitcoin as a means of deposit and withdrawal. However, you should be careful when using such currencies in general as it is very hard to ensure your safety and impossible to recover them if they are lost.
Some offshore casino sites provide generous bonuses and some great games. However, the downsides far outweigh the upsides and players are always advised against playing at an online casino that is not licensed in their state.
Whether you choose to play at Intertops Red Casino or Intertops Casino Classic, you must have it at the back of your mind that you are dealing with an offshore operator. Impliedly, there are good and very high probability of facing legal consequences, sooner or later.