Golden Nugget Online Withdrawal: How to Get Started
- You must be physically located in a licensed state before wagering for real money
- Variety of safe methods exist on Golden Nugget
- Withdrawal can be instantly processed
- Requirements for bonuses must be met
As you can read more about in our Golden nugget online slots page, the operator is surely one of the most prominent online casinos in the USA with plenty of games that offer massive jackpots. The operator also offers a robust withdrawals platform for the lucky players who do end up winning some of these. We wanted to find out more about how players can withdraw their winnings from the Golden Nugget and this page is all about that.
Golden Nugget Online Withdrawal: Further Details
With each wager we lay, the goal is always to come out with something more. No one ever intends to lose or win simply for show. The goal is to win and come out richer. It’s therefore disappointing whenever we lay wagers which do not yield profits, so we try again and again until we’re successful. Though when we win, another hurdle lies ahead – withdrawing. When you wager with Golden Nugget online casino, this is really not difficult if you understand the process, but in a situation where you’re new or unaware of some rules, you might feel like your money is being held against your will. However, it isn’t, you just need to understand a few rules, especially when you’re new and have acquired certain bonuses. This article addresses Golden nugget online withdrawal.
Setting Up Account
Every new player who signs up with the Golden Nugget receives a nice deposit bonus. Once the player is ready to make his or her first deposit, a deposit bonus worth 100% up to $1,000 + 200 Free Spins is available.
Making a Deposit
The next step after you have successfully signed up is to make a deposit. This is not difficult as Golden Nugget has a variety of safe deposit methods that will keep your personal info secure. To check out the available methods, head for “Menu”, click and select “Banking info” where all available deposit methods are grouped under “Deposit”. These methods have minimum to maximum amounts to be deposited.
- Visa Discover Pay (Play+ Prepaid account)- $10 to $25,000 (standard program), $100,000 (VIP Program).
- VIP Preferred (Online checking system) - $20 to $50,000.
- Credit and Debit Cards such as Visa and Mastercard - $20 to $25,000.
- Paypal- $10 to $1500 (per transaction), $5000 (per day), $40,000 (per month).
- PayNearMe - $10 to $500 (per day).
- Online Banking Transfer - $10 to $1500 (per day).
- Online Safekeeping (Account transfer) - $10 to $10,000
- Bank Wire Transfer - $50 to $10,000 (per day)
- Cash at Casino Cage - $10 to $100,000 (per day)
Now that you’re aware of the available methods of depositing and you have created your real money account, head for “My account”, click “deposit”. Enter the amount you intend to deposit, do not forget to include a deposit code where the option is available. Select your preferred mode of payment. Enter your account details and confirm the transaction. After completing this process, you should see a reflection in your Golden Nugget account of the amount deposited.
Playing on Golden Nugget Online Casino
Golden nugget offers various games you can wager your money on. They include casino games, sports betting, live dealer games which include Live dragon bonus baccarat, Live dealer blackjack, Live dealer casino hold ‘em (a live video poker game which was recently introduced) and Live American roulette.
Making a Withdrawal
One of the great things about playing at regulated online casinos such as the Golden Nugget is the fact that players get to actually cash out their winnings every time without any fear. Once a player has made some winnings at the Golden Nugget, all they need to do is head into their My Account section, select the Withdraw option and choose one of the numerous withdrawal methods on offer. The available cashout options include:
- Visa Discover Pay (Play+ Prepaid account) - $10 to $25,000 (standard program), $100,000 (VIP Program). This has the fastest approval and your withdrawal request is instantly processed.
- VIP Preferred (Account transfer) - $20 to $250,000. Your withdrawal can take between 2 to 5 business days.
- Paypal- $10 to $40,000
- Check - $300 to $10,000 (takes approximately 2 to 3 weeks for your receipt to be sent to your mail.)
- Online Safekeeping (Account Transfer) - $10 to $10,000
- Bank Wire Transfer - $500 upwards (takes approximately 5 to 7 days)
- Cash at Casino Cage - $10 to $100,000.
Now that you’re aware of the available methods of withdrawing, when you’re signed in, head for “My account”, click “withdraw”. Enter the amount you intend to withdraw. Select your preferred mode of withdrawal. Sign in and confirm the transaction. After completing this process, you’ll be notified that your funds are being processed. The processing time depends on the method used.
Even though this is an easy process, you must take note of certain things before making a withdrawal. For instance, you can’t process a successful withdrawal request when you’ve not completed the wagering terms and requirements of the bonuses you acquired. These processes are explained below.
$20 without deposit for New Customers
New customers who sign up with the Golden Nugget are eligible for a $20 welcome bonus. In order to actually cash it out players must:
- Wager the bonus 20x on video slot games
- Wager the bonus 100x on other available casino games
You should note that this must be done within 15 days or else you’ll end up forfeiting the bonus and the associated winnings.
100% bonus for first deposit
Users who decide to make a deposit can get a 100% match bonus up to $1,000 + 200 free spins on it. Players who do claim this bonus also have to meet certain wagering requirements which can be met in the following ways:
- Wager the entire bonus + deposit 10x on video slots
- Wager the entire bonus + deposit 50x on all other available games
- Wager the free spin winnigs 1x on all games
You should note that this must be done within 30 days or else you’ll end up forfeiting the bonus and the associated winnings.
The period of processing depends on the method of withdrawal you use. As shown above, using Visa Discover Pay (Play + Prepaid account) will get you an instant processing of your withdrawal request, whereas using the Check option could take up to 3 weeks.
Additional Verification Documents
Regardless of how much you have won or not, once you request your first cashout, there is a high chance that you will be required to provide real documents in order to confirm your identity. these may include:
- Photo ID: An ID document with a photo such as a passport or driver's license is required to confirm the identity of the account holder.
- Proof of Address: A document is requested that contains your personal info along with your address, to confirm you used a proper address during registration.
Other documents that could be requested for include proof of payment methods or copies of notarized documents.
Some extra opportunities for you
In case you need a recent detailed comparison of the various methods of Golden nugget online withdrawal, simply pay a visit to our online casino comparison. Our experts have undertaken a detailed review of the Golden Nugget online withdrawal methods to help simplify the whole process for all new and experienced casino players alike.
Conclusion:Finally, a safe withdrawal method
Simply head to our sports betting comparison page, go through the detailed assessment and click on your preferred withdrawal method from a wide array of available options. Whenever you have a problem or need help, you can always contact the customer service agents through the support feature and the Live chat option. You can also call either of the numbers provided on the website or send a mail to the email provided.