Best Online Casino Games 2021
New players who are just starting to explore the world of online casino gaming and who want to gamble for the very first time definitely want to start with the best, most iconic casino games around. Our list of the best casino games discussed below features the best games that are also offered at land-based casinos. We also discuss how players’ winning odds differ from one game to another. Keep reading to find our more about Baccarat, Blackjack, Roulette, Sic Bo and much more.
- Best casino games include card, table, and slot games
- Best land-based casino games are available online
- Every casino game has its unique house edge, rules, and processes
- No game is better than the other. It’s a matter of preference
Best online casino games Explained
The best online casino games are the online version of the best land-based casino games as are already listed above. These games which are played in many casinos were made available online for people to play. These games are the best games you can find and play in online casinos with years of play and existence in the land-based casinos. The house edge is made favorable in the online games too.
Game rules and processes
Sic bo is a game played in a casino or online. It is played with three different dice with sides numbered 1 to 6.Wining on losing this casino game depends on predicting the outcome. The outcomes are predicted in a pattern or combinations of numbers. A player places wager on the odds before the game. Each outcome or number of combinations have different odds.A player can place bets in the form of chips on the table bearing the possible outcome. The game is monitored by a croupier. The dealer initiates each bet session and stops the wagers after calling “no bets.”
The dice are rolled after all wagers are closed. The dealer rolls the dice, which is in a cage and announces the outcome. A player whose bet predictions align with the outcome get his payout. House edge is 2.78%. The odds for the correct triple combination are higher than odds for other combinations.
- Grand hazard: This a type of game with origins in Britain. It has a simple table outlook. Raffles is a name for a triple combination. A player’s payout is calculated in an x for y instead of x to y. by implication player forfeit their total wager money when they lose.
- Birdcage: This variant derives its name from the design of the dice cup. The dice cup is made in the shape of an hourglass with wired frames. It has very low odds when compared to sic bo.
- Chuck-a-luck: The origins of birdcage and chuck-a-luck can be traced to the grand hazard variant. The dice do have numbers but other symbols and signs. The wager is placed on the number of occurrences.
- Dai siu: Dai siu means ‘big small’. This game variant is popular in Macau. The odds are quite tighter than sic bo.
Games rules and processes
A player must decide which casino roulette variants he wants to play. The variants include American, European, and French roulette. The dealer monitors the game, its pace, odds and announces the outcomes. A Player uses chips to place wagers on the casino table. A player must stop their bets before the spin. A dealer spins the wheel and announces the outcome.
The types of wagers determine the odds. Outside bets are in the external areas of the central grid box apart from numbers 1 to 36. Inside bets are wagers within the areas of the grid box from 1 to 36. Every wager has its odds and these odds determine the value of the win. Announced bets or call bets are called out loud instead of placing chips on the table.
- American roulette: This type of casino roulette wheel and table consists of 38 pockets. These pockets are numbered 1 to 36. The other two consists of a single and a double zero. It has a house edge of 5.3%, and its return to player is 94.7%.
- European roulette: This version of casino roulette wheel and table consist of 37 pockets. The numbering ranges from 1 to 36 and a single zero. The zero is the distinguishing factor between American and European roulette. The Return to the player is 97.3% which is higher than the American roulette while the house edge is 2.8%.
- French Roulette: This roulette wheel has 37 pockets numbered 1 to 36 and has a single zero which is similar to the European roulette. The house edge is 2.8%. French roulette has a more friendly house edge. The “La partage” rule states that players can get half their wager stakes when the ball lands on Zero.
Games rules and processes
Craps is a two dice game played on in a casino. It has the online version too. Craps is one of the best casino games to play. Its odds are quite player-friendly. Craps is a casino game which involves throwing of two dice. In craps, the shooter throws the dice and wagers are placed with chips. Each game begins with a ‘come out’ bet. The shooter and players must bet on don't pass and or pass bets. When come-out rolls total up to 7 or 11, the pass bets win that round while the don't pass bets lose. On the other hand, the don't pass bets win and the pass bets lose when the come-out rolls total up to 2, 3 or 12.
Come-out round roll of numbers 4, 6, 8, 9 and 10 establish a point in craps, and the game moves to a new stage. At this stage in craps, other bet types can be placed. This includes come, place, odds, field, and big bet. If the established points repeat in the dice roll, the ‘don’t pass’ loses and the ‘pass line’ bet wins.
However, if 7 gets rolled, the ‘don’t pass’ bet wins and the ‘pass line’ bet loses. The casino edge for craps is 1.41% pass line and no house edge for odds wager.
- Crapless craps: In the come-out roll of this craps type, the player does not lose a pass bet. It is also called the ‘bastard bet’.
- High point caps: In high point caps, when a player rolls 11 or 12, he wins automatically. A dice outcome of 2 or 3 is discarded and the player re-rolls.
- Die Rich caps: This type of craps played with one dice. The player wins when he rolls a 6 and loses if 1 is the outcome. Other numbers establish a point.
- Simplified craps: A dice that rolls 2, 3, 4, 10, 11, or 12 is a win while 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 is a loss.
Game rule and processes
This is a card game and is played in major casinos. It is one of the best online and casino games. The house edge is 2.18%. It is one of the games were winning lots of money is possible. Texas Holdem is a casino game of 5 players. This casino game requires a dealer who could be from the casino or selected amongst the players. When a dealer is selected, the dealership is rotated among other players in a clockwise direction. The game has at least 1 betting round and ends at the fifth betting round. The game begins when betting is closed, and chips are placed.
The dealer deals the first cards called ‘under the gun’ to the players. The small blind and big blind is called by players from the left hand of the dealer in succession. The game is played clockwise from the dealer’s left hand. In every betting round, players can ‘call,’ ‘fold’ or ‘raise.’ The game ends after a showdown where player displays their card on the table. The best card combination wins the money in the pot.
- Limit: In this case, the house set the limit on the blind and minimum wage for each round. The bet limit is fixed at the flop stage and is doubled in the fourth (turn) and fifth street (river). Blinds are determined by the set limit.
- No limit: The players set the limit for the house in each betting round. It is not as strict as the limit version.
- Pot limit: The highest wagers any player can place depends on the measure of money in the pot. The blinds and the minimum bet for each round are set by the house.
Game rules and processes
Blackjack alternatively called 21 is a casino card game played in the casino. It is played with 52 cards. Blackjack has the online version and is one of the best online casino games. Blackjack is a casino game where the player has to beat the dealer to win. A player has to be closer to 21 than the dealer to win in Blackjack. If the first card that is dealt a player is an ace and a ten, it is called a blackjack and player wins automatically. Cards from one to ten are calculated as their face value in blackjack. An ace is either a 1 or 11 in blackjack.J, Q, K are counted as 10 in blackjack.
A player loses either when the dealer is closer to 21 than he is or when he gets above 21. In blackjack, a card stands when it’s not over 21. A player can hit and request more cards as long as it’s not above 21.
When there is a tie in blackjack, it is called a push, and the player doesn’t lose or win the bet. Blackjack house edge lies between 0.5% and 2% using winning strategies.
Where to get the Best Information?
If you want to get the best, most valuable information about the best online betting and gambling sites, you are in the right place. If you find an online gambling site that fails to meet our strict criteria and those important yardsticks which have been mentioned many times, our suggestion is that you avoid that site altogether in order to stay safe and protected. When choosing an online betting site, it all comes down to doing your research, doing your homework and this means checking all available information you have. Another idea is to turn to our Online Casino Comparison for more information about the best gambling sites and much more.